Become a part of a fast-growing, young and dynamic scale-up (about fifty talents now, and counting!), where you will contribute to making the world a better place!
Too Good To Go fights day-to-day food waste by helping food stores and restaurants to sell their unsold products at low prices.
Launched in France about 3 years ago, and present in 14 other countries, Too Good To Go meets a crazy success: in only a few months, more than 10 000 stores and restaurants all around France have joined the adventure and, together with Too Good To Go, saved more than 17 million meals in total from the garbage bins in Europe!
At Too Good To Go, we dream of a planet with no food waste.
Imagine if there was something we could all change today that would reduce global warming by 8%. That’s how much food waste contributes to the climate crisis, and yet we continue to waste ⅓ of all the food produced in the world.
Too Good To Go is the world’s number 1 app for fighting food waste and present in 15 countries now. We help everyday people fight food waste in their local communities by connecting them to restaurants and grocery stores with surplus meals and ingredients through our app. With 20,000 store partners and 9 million users, it’s more than 25.000.000 meals that have been saved in France already.
We’re looking for an experienced, dedicated and self-driven Lead Generation Manager to drive all lead generation projects from A to Z, coordinating local and global stakeholders. You will mix project management skills with a good understanding of acquisition channels such as digital paid media, affiliates networks, telemarketing, data strategy, partnerships, and more… You are a consummate analyst and optimizer, constantly looking for new ways to scale.
- Define and own Lead generation targets, in collaboration with Sales and Marketing leadership
- Define, implement, and report on all Lead Generation related projects (online and offline)
- Coordinate paid acquisition campaigns with our global paid media team, including budget, targets, and creative delivery
- Own all lead generation channels, both offline and online.
- Own all local lead nurturing activities
- Own your test and innovation roadmap, to find new channels to reach independent stores in France
- Collaborate with the content strategy and website teams to drive our B2B acquisition (content, referral…)
- Support the Inbound Sales team to qualify leads and always aim to improve our B2B funnel
- Manage all stakeholders involved in lead generation: Marketing, Sales, Data…
- 2-5 years experience working in B2B demand generation
- A successful track record of planning and rolling out B2B marketing campaigns
- Experience in Digital Marketing, Paid Media, Email Marketing, affiliation
- Experience with Sales CRM tools (such as Salesforce)
- Expertise in funnel optimization, nurturing flows and other activities improving performance marketing
- You pride yourself on being a self-starter. You create opportunities that are not clearly outlined and go after them.
- We operate in a culture of team players: communicate regularly on project timelines, deliverables, and be comfortable giving and receiving feedback
- 100% target-oriented and resourceful, with a positive, flexible mindset
- A true Waste Warrior at heart, with deep interest in food waste and sustainability
- A true passion for sustainability and fighting food waste is a MUST - you know that food waste is a big beast to fight and that we can do it only if we fight together as Waste Warriors with no ego.
- You care, always look out for our consumers, our partners and colleagues. Caring is also about the way we do business. You do the right thing and eager to make yourself and people grow
- You want to raise the bar, we have sky-high expectations and we shoot to exceed them. This means taking big bets and demanding excellence from ourselves and others. We always push for more. Every single time. You work smart, smash barriers and elevate one another.
- You know how to keep it simple: our ambitions are bold but our solutions are simple. We want to keep it that way. You only see solutions and know how to break problems into smaller bits.
- You want to be part of building a legacy: we’re doing big things and we know it. We have an incredible opportunity to inspire the world and we’re proud of the change we’re driving. This place is special and we enjoy being part of the ride every day.