We are looking for an experienced communication & social media manager for the international release of the documentary film Mama Irene.
Mama Irene, Healer of the Andes tells the story of an 84-year-old healer from Peru. We follow her everyday life, discovering her incredible life journey and her gifts, drawn from indigenous knowledge and traditions.
It is not only a vital document of endangered wisdom, but also a story about woman empowerment, as we witness her overcoming the struggles she went through as a woman in a patriarchal community.
You will work with a team (film director, outreach coordinator and editor) to develop and implement a communication and social media strategy in order to build a community around the film Mama Irene and to accompany it’s international release. Your opinion will be very important in the decision making process as you will be in charge of the communication and social media aspects.
- Developing a long-term strategy and implementing it
- Creating engaging and creative content for social media and newsletter
- Managing different social media platforms
- Identifying social media groups and pages with similar interests to topics of film
- Looking for news and events on topics related to the film
- Graphic design
Time: 12-15 hours/week for 2-6 months
This job can be done remotely from anywhere in the world