About the job
We are looking for an experienced frontend developer with an affinity for UX/UI design to join our engineering team.
In this role, you will be responsible for writing and testing code, developing frontend components, ensuring UX/UI feasibility and integrating user-facing elements in collaboration with our back-end team and designers.
Circularise is a supply chain traceability start-up founded in The Netherlands in 2016. We believe that end-to-end traceability holds the key to overcoming major challenges that society faces in the areas of Circular Economy, Environmental Pollution, Carbon Emissions. Therefore, it’s our mission to bring traceability to global supply chains and to accelerate the world's transition to a Circular Economy.
Circularise is disrupting an industry by changing how companies trace their products and materials and share information about them, enabling sustainable practices on an unprecedented level. We achieve that with a blockchain based open protocol that enables sharing of information about products and materials while retaining privacy over sensitive information.
To learn more about Circularise, check out our whitepaper.
- Work towards a production ready system for a large number of clients.
- Ensuring feasibility of UI/UX designs and modifying specifications of complex applications.
- A transparent industry protocol while still maintaining strong privacy and security features (for us, but also our clients).
- Make use of exciting new tech and their caveats: decentralisation, public blockchains, Zero Knowledge Proof (and at a later stage big data analytics).
- Meeting demands and requirements of various industry clients (e.g. audits).
- You have at least 3-5 years of experience as a Frontend developer / Integration engineer.
- You know the best practices (responsive design, architectural pattern that scales, etc.).
- You have some strong CSS skills, focused on writing maintainable code.
- You have a good knowledge of Git and how to work collaboratively.
- You are a great communicator (both written and verbal) and like to share knowledge with the rest of the team.
- You are proactive, adaptable and can work independently when needed.
- Experience with React Query.
- Experience with Next.js.
- Experience in writing unit tests, and knowledge of other testing techniques. (using RTL, Jest etc).
- Experience with state management solutions (e.g Jotai, Redux).
- Experience in blockchain integrations (web3, metamask).
- Experience with Agile methodologies.
- Experience with System Design’s components development approach.
- A competitive salary
- Flat hierarchy
- 25 days of paid time off
- Travel allowance
- Semi-remote, work from home policy
- Flexible working hours
- Annual company holiday
- Be part of a new industry standard
- Save the world with code
To apply please fill out the following form: https://forms.gle/29wtA35HctUDNmf79