We are hiring a Communications Apprentice to help us position our studio as a leading brand for climate tech in Europe and beyond. The role is ideal for a student pursuing a digital communications degree with editorial and production skills, with an interest in science and deeptech, and a driving motivation to mitigate climate change.
Reporting to our Partners, you will support all activities designed to promote the studio and build a thriving climate tech community. Your work will helps us connect with the brightest minds across science, startups, industry, and investment. You will collaborate with our entire team, across research, talent sourcing and programme.
You will have the opportunity to meet brilliant Founders on a mission turn the tide on the climate crisis, and help us tell their story. You will get exposure to a broad range of online marketing channels and content format, as well as breakthrough climate tech ideas and the inner workings of a deeptech venture studio.
This is a unique opportunity to get in at the ground floor as we aim to create a new home for early-stage climate deeptech in Europe.
You will be primarily in charge of coordinating our online channels and content production. Your day-to-day activities will vary but mostly fall into five main pillars:
- Content Planning. You will coordinate a publication calendar across social, newsletter and multimedia, featuring both original and third-party content. You will curate the latter from a rich and diverse source of high-quality news and reports.
- Social & Newsletter. You will create and reshare relevant and engaging social media posts across Twitter, Linkedin and other channels. You will coordinate the publication of our regular newsletter featuring studio news and curated content.
- Multimedia. You will help us publish quality audio and video (podcast and other formats) across guest coordination, recording, editing, publishing and promotion. You will create visual assets for various use on digital and offline channels.
- Community Management. You will identify and lead engagement strategies for our community across online channels (e.g. Slack) and events.
- Reporting & Improvement. You will define and track key indicators across channels to evaluate progress You will help us identify areas of improvement, including new formats that increase impact among scientists, operators, investors and industry players.