Birdeo, pionnier et leader sur les métiers à impact positif : engagement sociétal, Développement Durable, RSE (Responsabilité Sociale des Entreprises), Entreprises à missions, B Corp, ONG, Fondations.
Profitant d’une accélération sans précédent de la transformation durable des entreprises, le cabinet participe, avec une présence international, à ce mouvement et est en croissance chaque année.
Créé en 2010 par Caroline Renoux, Birdeo identifie et sélectionne les meilleurs talents qui vont accompagner les entreprises vers une contribution sociétale et environnementale positive.
Birdeo est également labellisé B Corp : un label international qui valorise les entreprises engagées pour le bien commun. Nommé « Best of the world 2019 » par B Corp, le cabinet se place comme l’un des leaders de la communauté internationale des entreprises B Corp réconciliant but lucratif et intérêt général.
You’re an experienced practitioner in that field, with a strong motivation and sense of purpose. You are a born team player, aligned with Decathlon’s values of Responsibility, Authenticity, Vitality and Generosity. You want to put your expertise and energy to secure the resilience of Decathlon’s value chain against ever increasing physical & transition climate-related risks. You have a strong sustainability mindset and you’re here to make a difference.
The Climate Adaptation Leader is part of the Environmental Sustainability Strategy Team (10+ teammates), within Decathlon Group Sustainability Department (50+ teammates);The Team focuses on identifying the strategic environmental stakes Decathlon needs to address, take commitment upon and set mid and long term targets, in order to bring its economic activity back within the remit of planetary boundaries;The Team historically addresses Climate, Biodiversity, Plastic Pollution, and is expanding its scope to cover additional dimensions such as Water Resource and Land Use/Deforestation. It also addresses the Awareness/Mobilization strategy on those environmental stakes;As Climate Adaptation Leader, you report to the Leader of the Environmental Sustainability Strategy Team and you are in charge of the Climate Adaptation strategy and methodology for Decathlon Group.
- To define Decathlon overall Climate Adaptation approach and methodology, in relation to relevant frameworks (TCFD, CSRD, ISSB, CDP, ACT): Governance, Strategy, Risk Management, Metrics & Targets;
- To ensure regulatory and scientific watch, as well as companies benchmarking on climate adaptation topic
- To drive identification and assessment of Decathlon critical climate-related risks and opportunities, incl. their related financial impacts (probability, magnitude, duration, variability) together with internal counterparts
- To set risk exposure reduction targets for Decathlon priority risks, and the KPIs to track them
- To drive the design by risk referents of the adaptation strategies to reduce the vulnerability of the company against the identified risks, in line with set targets, while avoiding maladaptation and keeping social impacts in mind
- To identify POCs to analyze risks in specific vulnerable regions or to test adaptation strategies/technologies
- To update top management on Decathlon climate risk exposure and adaptation strategies
- To communicate internally with most concerned BUs and departments the relevance of climate change risks and required adaptation strategies; and ensure integration into their decision-making processes
- To raise awareness on the climate adaptation topic with all teammates at large
- To identify internal risk referents (experts inside different impacted BUs) and external stakeholders (companies, institutions or NGOs, across environmental and social dimensions), in relation to the priority risks
- To identify internal risk owners to carry the adaptation strategies for the identified critical and priority risks
- To support Decathlon climate risk analysis and adaptation strategies disclosure (CSRD, TCFD, CDP, ACT…)
- To co-design with risk referents specific training paths for relevant actors inside the company to help them include climate-related risks into their strategies and decision-making processes
- To share tools and methods that can be used locally to reduce the vulnerability against climate-related risks