1/ Who we are
Beavr - https://www.beavr.tech/
Beavr is a young startup building a tech Saas solution to help companies monitor and manage their non-financial performance, and accelerate their ESG transition.
We are joining Station F Founder’s program in September
We are looking for a fronted tech lead to work hand with hand with Etienne, to architect our frontend, grow our product and team.
A bit more about us:
- Pierre, CEO, holds a business degree from HEC Paris and previously worked 5 years for the Boston Consulting group
- Etienne, CTO, graduated from Ecole Polytechnique (France) and NYU (USA). His expertise is Machine Learning and more specifically Computer Vision. He spent 4 years working in successful scale-ups in the Bay Area as a Machine Learning engineer
- Barbara, Lead Operation. Barbara joined us as our first employee. Previously, she worked for Google and Ecovadis
- Open-mindedness: We are non-opinionated, curious and always open to new ideas.
- Excellence: We set high standards for ourselves and expect the same from others.
- Bias for action: We believe that any idea should be tested, and that any strategy is worthless without the ability to execute.
- Pragmatism: We work smarter, not harder.
- Diversity: We believe that success comes from the combination of diverse profiles, ideas.
- Work life balance: We enjoy both life at work and outside work. We are building a welcoming and enjoyable workplace but also truly value our and your life outside work.
- We disagree and commit.
2/ What we are looking for
About the position
As Beavr's lead frontend engineer, first employee and second member of the technical team, you will have a 360 role in the company and be instrumental in Beavr's success. More specifically, you will be working closely with Etienne, the CTO, to
- Shape Beavr's product strategy
- Evaluate and choose the right technologies for our stack
- Interact with customers to understand their needs and the right solution for them, and derive the adequate features to develop
- Develop Beavr software product (50% + of your time)
Our tech stack
⛏️ Devops 🪚🛠️
🪛 Backend 🔪
✂️ Frontend 🔎
3/ Interview process
As you can expect, recruiting our first employee is a very big deal for us, and we'll take all the time we need to find the right profile. The process is not set in stone but here is what you can expect:
- 30mn discussion with Etienne (motivations, background, etc.)
- 2x1h technical interviews
- Spend some time with Pierre & Etienne to assess if we are made to work together.
- The final offer 🎉