La Raison d’être d’AXA Climate est d’aider la planète Terre à devenir une véritable partie prenante de toutes les entreprises.
La Mission d’AXA Climate, c’est l’adaptation climatique et environnementale. Au service de cette mission, 4 différents métiers !
- La formation - via des contenus digitaux, scientifiques pour mettre en mouvement tous les collaborateurs, leur donner les compétences et les outils.
- Le conseil - pour impacter en local, via des actions d’adaptation concrètes.
- L’assurance et le financement - pour sécuriser celles et ceux qui s’adaptent, et impactent.
The Industry Adaptation domain provides climate consultancy services for all industrial sectors, from manufacturing to B2B services or retail industry. Our mission is to enable all stakeholders of a company (risk manager, insurance manager, CSR/ESG/Climate managers, supply chain/procurement managers, investors relations, etc.) to adapt their assets and supply chain to climate change.
We developed a range of products mixing climate risk modeling, data and analytics and advisory services to help them include climate analysis in their respective missions and/or strategy and thus:
- Be compliant with regulatory disclosures (TCFD, etc.) and communicate to their investors
- Avoid stranded assets or important loss of value due to climate risk, all along the asset cycle
- Prioritize most-at-risk assets and update prevention strategy against climate change
- Address any specific climate change through tailor-made consulting missions
Your main missions :
As an Junior Climate Consultant within the “Industry Adaptation” Speedboat, you contribute to several fields and help to grow our business.
- You are assisting the team for client delivery (advisory mandate, climate due diligence reports, tailor made marketing pitches to prospects, sectorial research, etc). This is the major share of your missions to produce high-level standards of quality. Speed and Excellence are the key success factors.
- You manage the knowledge management process of the Speedboat Industry Adaptation.
- You make tangible and ready-on-the shelves materials (Word, PPT) after each climate consulting mission with high visual impact.
- You improve our knowledge management database to improve drastically the productivity of our consulting practice (tags, abstract/excerpts, titles, …).