Join us and be a pioneer for a green transport revolution.
Automotive Cells Company (ACC) is one of Europe’s newest and most exciting high-tech companies. Backed by Saft-Total, Stellantis-Opel and Mercedes-Benz, ACC is set to power the future of the automotive industry by innovating in battery technology.
We aim to produce sustainable, affordable, high-capacity, longer-life batteries as a cleaner alternative to current energy sources. We have created an R&D center and new state-of-the art facility in France (New Aquitaine), and we are building gigafactories in Hauts de France, Germany and Italy.
We need a range of skilled and agile people to bring our vision to life, especially in the areas of industrialization, mechanical design, testing/prototyping and any other function of a new-born company. If you’re looking to take your career further than you imagined, if you’re passionate about creating cleaner transport, we’d like to hear from you.
Accelerating sustainable mobility for all.
The Cell Modeling Manager dedicated to electrochemistry will develop electrochemical models of the different cell generations : gen 3a, gen 3b, gen 4a and gen 4b. He/she will also be in charge of the cell modeling team internal activities coordination and team management.
He/she will use Battery Design Studio and other SW environments. He/she will be in close interaction with Thermal Model team manager and manage also cell Modeling Engineers dedicated to cell management. He/she will design the specific technics, for example to extract calibration data. He will develop tests to support ageing models development. He/she will have to present results of his studies internally and to customers. He/she will manage his simulation environment.
The Main Missions as Cell Management Team Manager will be:
- Perform electrochemistry analyses, build model, propose cell design rules.
- Manage the Cell Management team, coordinate the team’s activities
- Apply and transmit its knowledge on Li-ion cell electrochemistry.
- Propose new concepts and materials to improve various aspects of an EV cell at chemistry level, relevant with the company roadmap and objectives.
- Apply agile technics to be able to answer quickly to various internal and external customers.
- Lead and manage internal and external projects, contracts, while collaborating with internal teams (R&D, , Projects, Simulation colleagues, …).
- Lead and manage collaborations with suppliers, customers and strategic partners.
- Contribution in the company roadmap.
- Be aware of and analyses solutions from competitors.
- Be up to date to the state of the art on its topic of expertise.