Join us and be a pioneer for a green transport revolution.
Automotive Cells Company (ACC) is one of Europe’s newest and most exciting high-tech companies. Backed by Saft-Total and Stellantis-Opel, ACC is set to power the future of the automotive industry by innovating in battery technology.
We aim to produce sustainable, affordable, high-capacity, longer-life batteries as a cleaner alternative to current energy sources. We create an R&D center and new state-of-the art facility in France (New Aquitaine), with gigafactories to be built in Hauts de France and Germany.
We need a range of skilled and agile people to bring our vision to life, especially in the areas of industrialization, mechanical design, testing/prototyping and any other function of a new-born company. If you’re looking to take your career further than you imagined, if you’re passionate about creating cleaner transport, we’d like to hear from you.
Accelerating sustainable mobility for all_
The Expert engineer has a solid experience and skills in the electrical treatment processes, in the exclusive field of the Li-B manufacturing.
He advice and mentor the process and industrial team to speed-up development, optimize quality to obtain a stable and nominal production.
From a global point of view :
- To assist Equipment Suppliers during the ramp up of manufacturing plants
- To have a knowledge of most impacting parameters on the process (or put in place Design of Experiment to define them)
- To agree with R&D team and Industrial team, process parameters to be applied on equipment and identify immediately any risk in term of cost, quality and delay, in case of new product to be manufactured and anticipate these risks
- Define all measurement on products needed to characterize if process is answering product requirements
- Analyze the results and if needed, to propose improvements to reach specifications or to be more stable (better yield)
- In case of deviation, to be able to define the root cause and to propose actions plan
- To propose a standardization of the parameters processes, to be more robust in serial production
- To be aware of all new processes in LiB market
From a technical point of view :
- To make the formation as short as possible by knowing which parameters will enable to reduce the process time
- To solve the quality problems at cell level from the origin (purity of raw materials, humidity during processes, …)
- To have skills in Fire Suppression System (in case of abused cells if any).
- To qualify and optimize the processes and equipment for manufacturing /testing all these products in case of various chemistries (LFP, NMC,…)