Join us and be a pioneer for a green transport revolution.
Automotive Cells Company (ACC) is one of Europe’s newest and most exciting high-tech companies. Backed by Saft-Total, Stellantis-Opel and Mercedes-Benz, ACC is set to power the future of the automotive industry by innovating in battery technology.
We aim to produce sustainable, affordable, high-capacity, longer-life batteries as a cleaner alternative to current energy sources. We have created an R&D center and new state-of-the art facility in France (New Aquitaine), and we are building gigafactories in Hauts de France, Germany and Italy.
We need a range of skilled and agile people to bring our vision to life, especially in the areas of industrialization, mechanical design, testing/prototyping and any other function of a new-born company. If you’re looking to take your career further than you imagined, if you’re passionate about creating cleaner transport, we’d like to hear from you.
Accelerating sustainable mobility for all.
Overall job definition:
The primary responsibility will be to analyze cell specifications, drive performance convergence, and resole any issues related to battery performance.
Cell Specifications Analysis:
· Conduct comprehensive analysis of battery cell specifications, including energy density, capacity, voltage, charging/discharging rates, driving profiles, fast charge and durability. Address the topics to Advanced Engineering Validation Leader.
· Collaborate with the battery development team to understand the requirements and constraints of the EV application to identify suitable cell candidates.
Performance Convergence Driving:
· Work closely with cross-functional teams to ensure cell performance meets the desired targets and aligns with overall EV system requirements.
Issue Identification and Problem Solving:
· Proactively identify performance issues, deviations, or anomalies in battery cells.
· Conduct root cause analysis to understand the underlying factors contributing to performance issues.
· Develop and implement corrective actions or improvements to address identified issues and ensure cell performance is consistently meeting or exceeding specifications.
Performance Reporting and Documentation:
· Prepare detailed reports on cell performance analysis, convergence progress, and issue resolution activities.
· Maintain comprehensive documentation of testing procedures, results, and improvement initiatives.
Research and Innovation:
· Stay updated with the latest advancements in battery technology and industry trends and initiate collaboration with innovation team in order to be prepare future.
· Engage in continuous research and development efforts to improve battery cell performance and contribute to the overall enhancement of EV battery systems.
· Stay updated with the latest advancements in innovation activities at ACC (specially new chemistries).
· Responsible of Battery/Cell performance during RFI/RFQ for the client.