Join us and be a pioneer for a green transport revolution.
Automotive Cells Company (ACC) is one of Europe’s newest and most exciting high-tech companies. Backed by Saft-Total, Stellantis-Opel and Mercedes-Benz, ACC is set to power the future of the automotive industry by innovating in battery technology.
We aim to produce sustainable, affordable, high-capacity, longer-life batteries as a cleaner alternative to current energy sources. We have created an R&D center and new state-of-the art facility in France (New Aquitaine), and we are building gigafactories in Hauts de France, Germany and Italy.
We need a range of skilled and agile people to bring our vision to life, especially in the areas of industrialization, mechanical design, testing/prototyping and any other function of a new-born company. If you’re looking to take your career further than you imagined, if you’re passionate about creating cleaner transport, we’d like to hear from you.
Our core Values are : Pioneering Spirit, Fast & Agile, Excellence, Greener & Cleaner !
We are also very proud of our 2023 CSR Report : https://www.acc-emotion.com/stories/accs-2022-corporate-sustainability-report
Accelerating sustainable mobility for all.
Overall job definition:
- Technical referent & management of clean &/or anhydrous rooms.
- Proven technical knowledge.
- Guarantee a high level of expert support in the field of cleanrooms and/or anhydrous rooms
- Very good technical knowledge of HVAC in the field
- Proven expertise in the qualification of clean and/or anhydrous rooms
- Manage and control the construction of clean and/or anhydrous rooms
- Carry out/lead problem-solving analyses and manage their on-site processing