Join us and be a pioneer for a green transport revolution.
Automotive Cells Company (ACC) is one of Europe’s newest and most exciting high-tech companies. Backed by Saft-Total, Stellantis-Opel and Mercedes-Benz, ACC is set to power the future of the automotive industry by innovating in battery technology.
We aim to produce sustainable, affordable, high-capacity, longer-life batteries as a cleaner alternative to current energy sources. We have created an R&D center and new state-of-the art facility in France (New Aquitaine), and we are building gigafactories in Hauts de France, Germany and Italy.
We need a range of skilled and agile people to bring our vision to life, especially in the areas of industrialization, mechanical design, testing/prototyping and any other function of a new-born company. If you’re looking to take your career further than you imagined, if you’re passionate about creating cleaner transport, we’d like to hear from you.
Our core Values are : Pioneering Spirit, Fast & Agile, Excellence, Greener & Cleaner !
We are also very proud of our 2023 CSR Report : https://www.acc-emotion.com/stories/accs-2022-corporate-sustainability-report
Accelerating sustainable mobility for all.
Will participate to develop new CEll for the Li-Ion batteries in the frame of the product Engineering team
Overall job description
Assembly Responsible :
- Support the central assy engineer for each level of Cell assembly,
- Ensure interfaces for Cell components and for the customers,
- Central engineer reporting in order to complete the synthesis for the project
- Mechanical technician functional management,
- Define the needs necessary for mechanical prototyping phases.
Give Support on design issues for a permanent solution.
1. Assembly Design
- Support central component assembly
- Ensure the reliability of component interface on production line for all components,
- Ensure the capability of the interfaces for the customers,
- Support central engineer to Design and development of mock-ups and prototypes
- Be able to propose innovative solutions.
- Support central engineer to deliver Design technical justification.
Be the relay of the central engineer on production plant.
2. Assembly characterisation and qualification
- Assembly manufacturing follow up for B, C & D samples.
- Carrying out dimensional measurements of parts, sub-assemblies, or assemblies.
Write reports, procedures, specifications based on test results.
3. Project management
- Reporting to central assembly engineer.
To share his experiences with others
4. Process and Production support
- Ensure convergence with Process on the assembly.
- Support the problem solving for assembly issues with the fields.