To accomplish our mission, we create inspiring events and connect solutions, investors, corporations, media, skills, and cities from all around the world. Our next edition will be held 27, 28 and 29 May in Paris (at the Grand Palais Ephémère).
To support our international growth, we are opening an international press officer internship position within the communications team.
As an international press officer, you will contribute to growing the positive impact community to an international scale. You will be responsible for creating an international journalist database, copywriting press releases, sending PRs, inviting leading environmental journalists and organizing a Press Tour. You will also learn how to build international media partnerships in coordination with the comms team, and other parts of the ChangeNOW team (partnerships, solutions, corporate relations).
● Press releases & news copywriting / translation: you will adapt the communication highlights to PR and online blog posts
● Press releases publication and monitoring
● Mapping of top environmental journalists
● Organization of a press tour: you will build a guided tour in Paris for a small cohort of leading sustainability international journalists
● Journalist invitations: you will engage and invite top international journalists to attend the Summit and connect them with our changemakers
● International journalists reception and support: during the summit, you will welcome the journalists and help them connect with the changemakers
● Support on international media partnerships: you will work with the Communications Lead to build international partnerships (CNN, New York Times, Guardian, Wired, El Pais…)