Become a part of a fast-growing, young and dynamic scale-up (about fifty talents now, and counting!), where you will contribute to making the world a better place!
Too Good To Go fights day-to-day food waste by helping food stores and restaurants to sell their unsold products at low prices.
Launched in France about 3 years ago, and present in 14 other countries, Too Good To Go meets a crazy success: in only a few months, more than 10 000 stores and restaurants all around France have joined the adventure and, together with Too Good To Go, saved more than 17 million meals in total from the garbage bins in Europe!
You can apply either in French or in English. A perfect use of French is mandatory for this position.
Too Good To Go is the world’s number 1 app for fighting food waste.
Why do we fight food waste ? Because 1/3 of the food produced in the world is wasted. And that has a huge impact on the health of our planet, 8% of greenhouse gas emissions come from food waste!
The magic of Too Good To Go has been spreading rapidly across Europe with 15 countries currently active and more coming! But here’s what really matters: through our app, we’ve saved more than 80 million meals from the bin with over 25 million meals saved just in France!
We have big, big plans to grow rapidly and build an always stronger and bigger team of the most engaged and talented Waste Warriors.
Reporting directly to our Sales team lead, you will join the French Sales team to accomplish this ambitious mission and also become part of our Waste Warriors tribe of 1050+ employees around Europe.
Are you ready to be the change you want to see in the world?
If so, continue reading.
As a Sales Support Specialist, you are in charge of supporting the Sales team who is responsible for a major account in the food industry which is a big potential for the future of Too Good To Go.
We need a multitasked to realize missions such as :
- Set up and expand sales with groups of stores: your main mission is to quickly develop the number of stores on the app, within our big Account. It is your role to go pitch stores and onboard them (on the field, on the phone, or by any other relevant means) so we increase our direct impact on food waste.
- Negotiation and persuasion: you use your best arguments to convince stores to join us, to start saving meals and to stay with us as long as possible
- Following up with the stores: you will keep the relationship with the store for 1 month to set things up well with them and maximize their impact
- Working closely with the Key Accounts who will help generate leads for you.
- Working closely with your Team to build and improve store’s onboarding methods on a continuous basis.
- Supporting the creation of reporting needed for all the presentation with regionals directors and direction committees
- Raising awareness of the stores’ employees about Food Waste but also training them on the store application
- You already had an experience in sales (+1 year work experience or internships).
- You are a sales person passionate about food waste and/or any other environmental topic: you like to be challenged, to reach your targets and even overcome them
- You’re a terrific talker (and listener) with the ability to quickly connect and establish a relationship with potential partners (convenience stores).
Zero fear of the phone and the tenacity to keep trying when things get tough.
- You’re rigorous and organized: you like to get things done well.
- You’re not terrified by software and computers.
- You’re independent, you know how to schedule your time to handle and follow several projects at the same time.
You should have:
- We fight together: Food waste is a big beast to fight. We can do it if we fight together as Waste Warriors with no ego. We believe in a #oneteam.
- We raise the bar: We always push for more. We work smart, smash barriers and elevate one another.
- We keep it simple: Our ambitions are bold but our solutions are simple.
- We build a legacy: We’re proud of the change we’re driving.
- We care: We always look out for each other. Caring is also about the way we do business. We do the right thing.