As Assistant for Speakers Coordination, you will contribute to the success of the event by helping with the coordination of the more than 300 speakers and moderators expected for our next edition.
You will work under the supervision of the Speakers Curator Lead and within the Content team. You will also work closely with the other teams at ChangeNOW.
- Keeping up to date the Speakers and moderators database with precise and valuable information to facilitate the coordination task,
- Preparing information to be sent to Speakers and moderators or others involved with the coordination task,
- Coordinating diverse tasks during the three days of the event to contribute to the success of the Speakers program,
- Identifying potential speakers among several sources such as specialized press or other events,
- Promote ChangeNOW’s positive work environment to those outside the team.
- Contract: 3 months internship
- Location: based in Paris (11th arrondissement) and remotely
- Starting date: middle of March 2021
- Remuneration: according the candidate’s profile
- Fluent in English,
- Curious about the environmental and social solutions to build a sustainable world,
- Deep motivation to have a positive impact,
- Good relation skills,
- Rigorous and meticulous,
- Well organized, respects deadlines, can be trusted,
- Team spirit,
- Previous internships or voluntary work done in a startup or event organization would be appreciated,
- Highly motivated to take part in this adventure to change the world!
Why join ChangeNOW?
Join our team of dreamers and doers, and benefit from a unique opportunity to:
- Be at the center of the vibrant and fast-growing ecosystem of positive impact, and develop your network with high level connections (corporates, thought leaders, investors…),
- Join a dynamic and committed team, and gain experience in an innovative and entrepreneurial environment,
- Contribute to building a better world, and work on projects that make sense and have a positive impact on the planet and the society.