Ecole M is a group of bilingual pre-schools ("école maternelle") based in Paris and Clichy. We currently have 3 schools open in Paris 15th, Paris 19th and Clichy-Levallois.
Ecole M was founded by a passionate and experienced team :
- Stéphane Le Viet: serial entrepreneur (Multiposting, Work4, Legalstart)
- Maxime Faguer: business development (Bpifrance) and education (Article 1)
We are currently hiring a English-speaking teacher in our school in Paris 15th.
- You will teach in a multi-level class with children aged 2 to 5 years old alongside a French-speaking teacher.
- You will be responsible for preparing and developing the work plan for your class, in accordance with the school project, the pedagogical project and the national curriculum. You will work closely with the other members of the teaching team.
- You will determine the academic and socio-emotional learning objectives for each child, and establish an individualized work plan to achieve these objectives.
- You will share learning objectives, assessment tools and results with colleagues, families and students.
- You will contribute to building a strong and positive relationship with students, families and other members of the teaching team and the school.
- You will contribute to the development of the school through your passion for teaching, your open-mindedness and your interpersonal skills.
- You will collaborate with researchers, designers, developers and other educators to develop a new and innovative pre-school model.
- You are a passionate teacher (Master level) with significant experience (at least 5 years), ideally in different environments, countries and/or school systems.
- You focus on the student, you are warm and caring.
- You enjoy working in a team and collaborating with your colleagues.
- You are passionate about teaching with a good knowledge of child development in theory and practice. You use innovative methods and tools in your teaching.
- You are motivated, open-minded, dynamic and creative, but also rigorous, patient and organized.
- You want to get involved in an entrepreneurial project and master modern software and collaboration tools.
What we offer you :
- Competitive compensation, according to profile.
- An integration program for new teachers, and support and guidance by the management team throughout the year.
- The best possible working environment to allow you to focus on your core business: teaching and ensuring the development of each child.
- Career development opportunities.
The recruitment process:
- Telephone interview followed by interview sessions and class immersion .