YOUTH INCLUSION NETWORK
Created in September 2015, the Youth Inclusion Network (YIN) is a network of companies willing to reduce poverty and committed for the inclusion of youth issued from exclusion. They work together by sharing and developing HR policies, CSR or training programs and business strategies that will facilitate youth inclusion.
The YIN has been initiated and is supported by LP4Y whose mission is the social and professional insertion of impoverished Young Adults living in exclusion. The YIN gathers companies and partners with any stakeholders that could help to facilitate youth inclusion such as ministries, LGUs, universities, vocational schools or NGOs. As such, the YIN acts as a catalyst that promotes, shares and supports all the initiatives for Youth Inclusion.
PROJECT MANAGER YOUTH INCLUSION NETWORK
Contract: VSI - Volontariat de Solidarité Internationale
Possible location: Philippines and India,
The missions of the Project Manager Youth Inclusion Network are:
- Project facilitator between YIN members and partners (NGOs, schools, institutions, etc.)
- YIN PHILIPPINES: Make the link between the 4 committees’ members and the board
- YIN PHILIPPINES: Follow every committees’ actions and act as a support to organize the meetings.
- YIN PHILIPPINES: Organise the board meeting: schedule, venue, minute…
- YIN PHILIPPINES: Participate in the recruitment of new members, follow up with them to sign the charter and register for one or several actions in the year
- YIN VIETNAM: Support in every action of the Vietnamese team (events organization, members relationship, …) and assist with the development.
- YIN INDIA: Assist with the launch of the YIN INDIA - Elaborate a strategy together with the Country Coordo
- YIN Global: Update the members and partners directory
- YIN Global : Update the existing database on the Drive, in order to collect the data and to record statistics on the YIN Impact (number of youths impacted by training, company visits etc.)
- YIN Global: Manage internal and external communication: website, social media, flyers…
- YIN Global: Organise the events: YIN Nights, Forum, monthly meetings
- Reporting to YIN Global in Paris
Due to the nature of this mission, we highly recommend you to be open to a 24 months of mission . We believe that this duration will allow you to acquire a more profound catalyst experience and to develop more both your professional and personal aspect.
The minimum duration of this mission is 13 month, and will appeal to candidates who are passionate about intercultural cooperation, having already acquired previous professional experience. .
Successful candidates will be open, dynamic and enterprising, and looking for an opportunity to develop their character and skills in a multi-cultural context. They will also enjoy communicating with humor, enthusiasm and will be keen team players, committed to making a real difference in the field. Fluent English is required.
Now recruiting for February 2021.
To apply for this mission, please send your resume and motivation letter, both in English to email@example.com
For more information go to www.lp4y.org