LP4Y- LIFE PROJECT 4 YOUTH
Life Project 4 Youth is a federation of 19 organizations in 14 countries whose mission is the development of innovative solutions for the professional and social inclusion of Young people (15-24 yo) from extreme poverty and victims of exclusion.
LP4Y supports the decent inclusion of thousands of Young people and their families in 41 programs, 20 Life Project Centers, 4 Little Angel Academies, 3 Green Villages, 4 Youth hostels, 2 LP4Y Labs in South East Asia, South Asia, Middle East, Europe and America.
Over the past 10 years LP4Y has created solutions, always close to slum areas in large cities such as Manila, Cebu, Iligan, Cagayan de Oro, Calauan, Jakarta, New-Delhi, Kolkata, Mumbai, Bengaluru, Raipur, Chennai, Kathmandu, Yangon, Dhaka, and Beirut. Currently, we are 140 Catalysts in Asia working with Young Adults contributing to the development of their country. Since 2009, 2,493 youth have been accompanied to the professional world.
PROJECT LEADER MANAGEMENT, ORGANIZATION, AND FINANCE
Contract: VSI - Volontariat de Solidarité Internationale
Possible location: Philippines, to work on South East Asia zone: Philippines, Indonesia,
or base in India to work on South Asia zone: India, Nepal, Myanmar, Bangladesh, Sri Lanka
The Project Leader Management, Organization & Finance is:
- Responsible for the institutional development of LP4Y projects across his/her affected zone (SEA or SA) following the fixed plan with the Asia Coordinator,
- The one in charge of the visas of the volunteers on the field (issuance, renewal, etc.).
- The coordinator of LP4Y administration and management across his/her assigned zone (SA or SEA) in collaboration with accounting firms and lawyers under contract with LP4Y. He/she coordinates the eventual consultants selected for certification projects,
- He/she ensures the alignment of all the centers according to fixed plans of progress regarding his/her area of expertise (safety/security, organization of the centers, cash management) ,
- He/she organizes the management flux according to the budget voted between the different entities of the LP4Y alliance. He/she gathers and coordinates the project reporting.
- He/She is in charge of the validation of the monthly budget of all the programs of his/her zone. He/she ensures the alignment of the planned budget with the real expenses of the different projects.
- He/she trains and advises the coordo, the coaches and the Youth in management and organization. He/She gives punctual help to the catalyst team or to the youths regarding the use of the different cash management’s tools.
- He/she organizes, designs courses and trainings. He/she trains the Young adults in the LPCs on his expertise.
- He/she supports the Country Coordinator and the HR team regarding the management of the local contracts of his/her zone.
- In team with the Asia Coordinator and the Country Coordinators, the Project Leader Organization & Management is one of the 4 Project Leader who accompanies and supports the Coaches of programs on the first of their four missions: Organization & Management
Due to the nature of this mission, we highly recommend you to be open to a 24 months of mission . We believe that this duration will allow you to acquire a more profound catalyst experience and to develop more both your professional and personal aspect.
The minimum duration of this mission is 13 month, and will appeal to candidates who are passionate about intercultural cooperation, having already acquired previous professional experience. .
Successful candidates will be open, dynamic and enterprising, and looking for an opportunity to develop their character and skills in a multi-cultural context. They will also enjoy communicating with humor, enthusiasm and will be keen team players, committed to making a real difference in the field. Fluent English is required.
Now recruiting for February 2021.
To apply for this mission, please send your resume and motivation letter, both in English to firstname.lastname@example.org
For more information go to www.lp4y.org