Efiko academy aims to accelerate the pace at which pressing societal problems are addressed by equipping purpose-driven individuals and teams with the skills and abilities to excel at creating high and lasting impact.
Efiko academy empowers every person to become a world-class Social Impact Leader by providing interactive and personalized online courses delivered by thought leaders and experts in a practical way.
Visit the web site for more information: http://efiko.academy/
Who you are.
If you are...
· An entrepreneurial teamplayer
· Committed to shape a better world
· Fluent in English (Spanish is an asset)
· Enthusiast about working remotely or abroad
Then this internship is likely to be your best bet!
What you can do.
Course video editor: You are passionate and skilled at editing video recordings and wiling to deploy your talents to give shape to the look & feel of the course. You have experience working with video editing tools like Da Vinci Resolve.
Your main responsibilities would include:
- Editing the course video recordings to deliver high quality and consistent outputs
- Creatively thinking about how to optimize the user experience
- Communicating with the trainers to obtain or review content
How to apply?
Send your CV and application letter at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Starting September 2020 & The duration is to be discussed but envisioned until end 2020.
It can be a part-time or full-time internship.