Electrical Engineer (m/f/d)
Position and Our Company
Our team is looking to hire an experienced engineer to work in our team on the design, automation and installation of several projects.
VE Technologies is a newly founded start-up in Berlin which builds on the success of London based ALP Technologies, an engineering renewable energy start-up that was awarded several research and development grants for its innovative technologies. Currently, our company is designing, prototyping and testing a state-of-the-art li-ion battery storage system. Our other revenue generation business unit will include engineering services for clients, including start ups and large businesses.
The position will include an initial 4-month placement at ALP Technologies' main office in London, followed by a full-time position in Berlin.
Electrical engineering background. Keen interest in Electronics, Electrical design and experience in relevant industry
Requirements Essential / Desirable
1. Good electrical aptitude and knowledge E
2. Knowledge of electronic and mechanical equipment E
3. Excellent problem solving and time management skills E
4. Hand on experience with electronics (wiring, soldering, etc.) E
5. Programming language: C or related software E
6. PCB design and knowledge of PCB manufacturing E
7. Knowledge in microcontrollers and control systems E
8. Advanced English and German language skills E
9. Proficient in 3D CAD modelling D
1. Hard-working – Start-up work ethic is a must!
2. Take personal responsibility – self-initiative mind-set and a desire to learn
3. Communicative and team mentality – both traits are important and complimentary in project team environment
4. Organisational skill/Pro-activity – prioritisation skill with the ability to act in advance, plan-ahead and carry out duties in a forward thinking manner
5. Attention to details – Must have mentality to check, re-check work and with a mind-set towards risks identification and mitigation
To apply, please send your cover letter and CV to firstname.lastname@example.org.