HELLO from Friends-International
Are you feeling stuck in a routine? Up for a job that is changing ‘’the system’’? Want to work with innovative businesses that provide vocational training and build future for youth and their caretakers?
If you answered ‘yes’ to any of the above then you may just be the person we are looking for.
What about these? Think you’d fit?
• You have a strong business mindset and proven experience in a commercial environment
• You are highly experienced in creating marketing plans for Asia, doing sales analysis and Go to market launches
• You have experience in brand localisation and market/product adaptation
• You are knowledgeable about digital marketing and integrated marketing campaign planning and execution
• You have a strong passion for businesses making a positive social and environmental impact
• You’re excellent in coordinating with multiple teams in a multicultural setting
• You have a strong understanding about retail industry and ideally in hospitality as well
• You are fluent in both English and Mandarin Chinese
We are expecting someone confident to work and influence our senior management team while reporting to the Executive Director. We would like you to coordinate marketing efforts for two of our major training business units – restaurants (we have 6 spread across Southeast Asia in Cambodia, Laos and Myanmar) and Friends ‘n’ Stuff shops (we have 3 in Cambodia). You’d be boosting sales of our restaurants which train young people in cooking/ hospitality while at the same serving a plethora of international and Asian dishes and drinks to customers from all over the world. You’ll also be driving people into our shops and increasing revenues so we can support even more caretakers with skills training. While coordinating with our teams across the board (Design, Production, HR, Finance, Communications etc.), together, you’ll support young people and their caretakers to find dream jobs and become independent and productive citizens of their country.