We are looking for a Project Manager Assistant (6-month internship starting February 2020)
Presentation of the company:
MobilEvent has been organizing for 15 years the Mobile Film Festival (www.mobilefilmfestival.com), a festival based on a " 1 Mobile, 1 Minute, 1 Film " concept. Every year, the festival encounters a great success with filmmakers coming from all over the world (+700 films received from 80 countries) and a great audience (21.000.000 views in 2 months during the last edition). Our objective: to discover, showcase and accompany talents of tomorrow.
In 2020, we will launch the first edition of the Mobile Film Festival Africa, an edition based on the same concept, exclusively open to directors coming from one of the 54 countries of the continent.
You will work on the different phases of the festival:
- Call for films phase: you will develop our network and our relays in Africa.
- Official Selection phase: you will participate in the screening of hundreds of films submitted to establish the Official Selection with the rest of the team.
- Online Festival phase: you will participate in the promotion and distribution of the Official Selection to our partners, media and the general public.
- Award Ceremony: you will participate in the organization of this evening in a major African capital.
These missions require a great deal of telephone fluency and an excellent level of written and spoken English. Mastery of an African language is a very important asset.
We are looking for people who have lived sub-Saharan African experiences, especially because of their origins, their life experiences and/or their passion for the African culture.
Profile & skills required:
- Level Bac+4 to Bac+5 (University, Business School, Political Science...)
- Relational ease, dynamism, autonomy
- You already have experience in an association or a company in the planning of a professional or general public event, on internship and/or as a volunteer
- You have an excellent level of written and spoken English
- You are fluent in a second language, both written and spoken
- You master Microsoft Office and Google Docs
6-month internship. Job start: early 2020
Salary: 700 €/month + restaurant tickets + 50% Navigo pass
Location: Paris 11th
Please send us your CV and cover letter by e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org