LP4Y- LIFE PROJECT 4 YOUTH
The LP4Y Alliance is a network of 18 local organizations dedicated to the professional and social insertion of excluded Young Adults (17-24) living in extreme poverty. The Alliance currently operates in 12 different countries.
In teams of 17, the Young Adults gain hands-on experience in developing microeconomic activities as part of a 9-month training period within Life Project Centers. This is followed by 3 months of professional integration.
Over the past 10 years LP4Y has created 44 programs operating out of 22 Life Project Centers, always close to slum areas in large cities as Manila, Cebu, Iligan, Cagayan de Oro, Calauan, Jakarta, Ho Chi Minh City, Hanoi, New-Delhi, Kolkata, Mumbai, Bengaluru, Raipur, Chennai, Kathmandu, Yangon, and Dhaka. Currently, there are 105 volunteers in Asia working with 700 Young Adults contributing to the development of their country.
PROJECT LEADER MANAGEMENT, ORGANIZATION, AND FINANCE
Contract: VSI - Volontariat de Solidarité Internationale
Possible location: Philippines, to work on South East Asia zone: Philippines, Indonesia, and Vietnam, or base in India to work on South Asia zone: India, Nepal, Myanmar, Bangladesh
The Project Leader Management, Organization & Finance is:
- Responsible for the institutional development of LP4Y projects across his/her affected zone (SEA or SA) following the fixed plan with the Asia Coordinator,
- The coordinator of LP4Y administration and management across Asia in collaboration with accounting firms and lawyers under contract with LP4Y. He/she coordinates the eventual consultants selected for certification projects,
- He/she ensures the alignment of all the centers according to fixed plans of progress,
- He/she organizes the management flux according to the budget voted between the different entities of the LP4Y alliance. He/she gathers and coordinates the project reporting.
- He/she is the coach in management and organization at the level of the staff and at the level of the Youth.
- He/she trains and advises the coaches and coordinators in the different Life Project Centers,
- He/she organizes, designs courses and trainings. He/she trains the Young adults in the LPCs on his expertise.
- In team with the Asia Coordinator and the Country Coordinators, the Project Leader Organization & Management is one of the 4 Project Leader who accompanies and supports the Coaches of programs on the first of their four missions: Organization & Management
The missions, which last 13 months renewable, will appeal to candidates who are passionate about project management, having already acquired previous experience in the field. Successful candidates will be open, dynamic and enterprising, and looking for an opportunity to develop their character and skills in a multi-cultural context. They will also enjoy transmitting their skills with humor, enthusiasm, and will be keen team players, committed to making a real difference in the field. Fluent English is required.
Now recruiting for February 2020.
If you are interested in this mission please upload your application on www.lp4y.org
For more information go to www.lp4y.org