We are looking for a 6 months intern as Customer Success Intern to join our super team in Spain (Valencia) and help us in providing solar energy for rural homes of sub-saharan Africa and Asia.
We develop PaygOps, a last mile distribution platform that allowed us to give access to electricity to more than 10,000 people in Tanzania, adding hundreds more every month through our partners across Africa. The software is a specialized ERP (Enterprise resource planning) that gives super-powers to agents on the ground and automates a lot of the necessary tasks to allow clients to get electricity on a “pay as you go” basis, meaning that they pay small installments that they can afford.
We are looking for:
A smart people
... who is a fast learner, self starter and solution maker
… who is rigorous, detail-oriented with a strong analytical background
… who is passionate about Technology
… who is willing to make positive change through his/her everyday job
… who is a team player
What will you contribute to?
As our new intern, you will be working with the Customer Success Team to implement a best-in-class support dedicated to our field partners all across Africa and Asia.
Among your key topics of investigation/action :
- Project management of some strategic projects for our clients
- Implementation of dashboards to monitor and optimize our clients’ growth, e.g. using Google analytics and in-house data
- Benchmark on how to grow the Customer Success Team revenues’ over time
- Analysis, re-engineering and automation of internal processes
Are you the next great intern?
You will need :
- A Master from a top Engineering or Business School, ideally as a final internship
- Excellent project management skills and analytical background
- Strong writing and speaking communication skills. Proficiency in English required, notions of French highly appreciated
- A previous successful internship in a tech start-up or for an IT consulting firm is a big plus