The Communications Manager will be responsible for Soulcial Trust’s marketing and communications over all pillars:
- Maintain the communication plan
- Consumer and PR communications across all two projects: social media, web, blog and press.
- Produce communication support for fundraising campaigns and financial sponsorship
- Develop and plan fundraising activities, events, and partnerships
- Develop media partnerships and PR database and optimize press coverage
- Identify influencers to connect with on social media globally, as well as locally
- Manage SEO on websites
- Develop all online content for websites
- Weekly communications update on web traffic, social media and analytics report
· Applicants should have a strong sense of altruism, desire to give back to society and be sensitive to the issues of disability and the environment in Asian developing countries.
· Experience using social media and communication tools (Facebook, Instagram, LinkedIN, MailChimp, Youtube)
· Creative interests (photography, writing/storytelling, videography)
· Graphic design, web design, Wordpress, SEO and video production experience a plus
· Previous fundraising/grant writing experience a plus
· Internship applications are accepted on a rolling basis. Ideal start date is Summer 2019.
· Internship commitment is minimum 4 months, preferably 6 months.
· As we are a small start-up NGO, we are not able to provide any compensation for the duration of the internship. We can provide support and advice for living and budgeting in Siem Reap.