LP4Y - LIFE PROJECT 4 YOUTH
The LP4Y Alliance is a network of 15 local organizations dedicated to the professional and social insertion of excluded Young Adults (17-24) living in extreme poverty. The Alliance currently operates in 11 different countries.
In teams of 17, the Young Adults gain hands-on experience in developing microeconomic activities as part of a 9-month training period within Life Project Centers. This is followed by 3 months of professional integration.
Over the past 10 years LP4Y has created 44 programs operating out of 22 Life Project Centers, always close to slum areas in large cities as Manila, Cebu, Iligan, Cagayan de Oro, Calauan, Jakarta, Ho Chi Minh City, Hanoi, New-Delhi, Kolkata, Mumbai, Bengaluru, Raipur, Chennai, and Kathmandu. Currently, there are 95 volunteers in Asia working with 600 Young Adults contributing to the development of their country.
Contract : VSI - Volontariat de Solidarité Internationale or Service Civique
Possible location : India / Nepal / Myanmar / Bangladesh / Vietnam / Indonesia / Philippines
As a part of the Communication team, you will be responsible for ensuring that the image of LP4Y is positive and coherent all around the world. You will also be in charge of raising the funds.
Concrete missions are:
- Fundraising prospection and search for LP4Y ambassadors
- Drafting of project proposals
- Project management (mid-term and final reports, contact with partners)
- Development of financial and non-financial partnerships
- Community management (Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, Instagram, Youtube)
- Website management
- Preparation of external communication tools (newsletter, leaflets, presentations)
- Management of internal communication tools
- Graphic design, video making
- Support to coaches with communication tools of the programs and centers
- Coordination of communication and fundraising issues with all LP4Y organizations in 11 countries where LP4Y is present.
The missions, which last 13 months renewable, will appeal to candidates who are passionate about development, having already acquired previous experience in the field, preferably in a training organization or in a commercial setting. Successful candidates will be open, dynamic, passionate about communication and looking for an opportunity to develop their character and skills in a multi-cultural context. They will also enjoy transmitting their skills with humor, enthusiasm and will be keen team players, committed to making a real difference in the field. Fluent English is required.
Now recruiting for August 2019.
If you are interested in this mission please upload your application on www.lp4y.org
For more information go to www.lp4y.org