HELLO from Friends-International
Are you feeling stuck in a routine? Up for a challenge? Want to support our field based teams in building funding partnerships?
If you answered ‘yeah’ to any of the above then you may just be the person we are looking for.
What about these? Think you’d fit?
• Dynamic and passionate about child protection and building futures of marginalized children, youth and their families
• You are highly experienced in building institutional or corporate funding partnerships
• You’re skilled in writing donor proposals
• You’re excellent in communicating and coordinating with people from various backgrounds
• You have proven experience in successfully leading a fundraising team
We would like someone to work closely with our programs and partners across Southeast Asia and support them in ensuring their financial responsibility. This is a senior managerial role that will be exciting for someone looking to be based close to the teams and activities on the field. You’ll work on building a system of holistic services consisted of topics such as child protection, harm reduction, alternative care, employment and self-employment, NGO networks, social business etc.
Sounds good? Awesome!