LITA.co’s vision is to give everyone the chance to invest in a social enterprise and thereby contribute to the development of a fairer and more socially-oriented economy. To succeed in this mission, LITA.co has developed an equity crowdfunding platform that allows individuals to give a sense of purpose to their savings by investing (as of 100 €) in enterprises with a demonstrable social, societal and/or environmental impact.
We are looking for a dynamic and passionate intern to join our team. The position consists out of the following main responsibilities:
- Community management through social networks and newsletters;
- Customer relations with investors subscribed on the platform: phone, online chat and email;
- Help to organize events to promote LITA.co and the projects that are fundraising on the platform.
We’re looking for someone (F/M) who
- Has background in marketing/communications;
- Is at least bilingual
- Is a team player who can also work autonomously;
- Has experience in, or is curious about, corporate financing, impact investing and social start-ups;
- Experience with customer relations is a plus.