Become a part of a fast-growing, young and dynamic scale-up (about fifty talents now, and counting!), where you will contribute to making the world a better place!
Too Good To Go fights day-to-day food waste by helping food stores and restaurants to sell their unsold products at low prices.
Launched in France about 3 years ago, and present in 11 other countries, Too Good To Go meets a crazy success: in only a few months, more than 7000 stores and restaurants all around France have joined the adventure and, together with Too Good To Go, saved more than 13 million meals in total from the garbage bins in Europe!
As an Inbound Specialist, you are in charge of turning interest into passion: contact all stores as fast as possible and sell Too Good To Go as a Queen / King to turn everyone into an ambassador ! Inbound Sales is responsible of spreading our values to all new partners: “First impressions count”.
PHONE SALES 80%
Negotiation and persuasion : you use your best arguments to convince stores that reached out to us to join Too Good To Go and fight against food waste. Set up the best offer so stores sell their leftovers and fits with their needs. Train the store and their employees on Food Waste but also on the store’s application.
ACCOUNT MANAGEMENT 20%
Follow up with the stores: you will keep the relation with the store for 6 weeks to set things up well with them and maximize their impact.
- A passionate for sustainability and fighting food waste - you know the urgency of change and action for the planet
- You’re rigorous and organized: you like to get things done well.
- You already had an experience in sales/as a telesales operator.
- You’re not terrified by softwares and computers.
- You’re a terrific talker (and listener) with the ability to quickly connect and establish a relationship with potential partners - restaurants, cafes and more.
- Zero fear of the phone and the tenacity to keep trying when things get tough.
- You’re hungry - you’re results focused, understand KPIs and driven to smash targets.
- You’re independent, you know how to schedule your time to handle and follow several projects at a time.
- Has a social mindset and puts all its energy in maximizing its impact.
- Shares knowledge: gives input and ideas to grow all together.
- Targets excellence and grows fast!
- Trust each other and dare to create: initiative is key.
You can apply either in French or in English. A perfect use of French is mandatory for this job.
For this job, flexible working hours are possible : you could work from Thursday to Monday for example ! Tell us what suits your personal life better!
Are you interested?
Please send your application including CV and great answers to our questions :D We’re looking forward to getting to know you!