Can you imagine yourself working to help ensure that entrepreneurs from around the world can make their ideas a reality? Do you dream of working in a multicultural environment where everyday you learn something new and exciting? Want to be driven by an overarching mission?
Bridge for Billions is the first online incubator that creates a bridge between entrepreneurs, their ideas, and the mentors that help them through our online platform. With the mentor’s help, they create their business plans and understand the viability of their ideas. We’re an up-and-coming startup that forms part of networks like Forbes Europe 30 Under 30 and Ashoka Fellows.
We are looking for an experienced, dependable, creative, and well-rounded Digital Content Lead to join our marketing team. Someone with a proven track record of success in creating buzz, and leads out of social media channels, and providing thought leadership through content creation to help us propel our growth even further.
Are you ready to go the extra mile to help us scale the reach of a disruptive platform that is changing the way entrepreneurs from all over the world access training and mentoring? If so, we need to talk!
As a Bridge for Billions’ Digital Content Lead, you will be an instrumental contributor to making our social media channels buzz. You will have a direct impact on the success of one of the hottest social startups in Europe, being able to showcase your excellent creative writing skills, and be empowered to act proactively.
Want to be our new Digital Content Lead? Keep on reading!
WE NEED YOU TO:
- Work closely with the marketing team (e.g. digital, PR, internal communications) to distribute content across key channels.
- Serve as the key writer and editor of all thought leadership and entrepreneurship content, ensuring content is smart, insightful, and in line with our brand guidelines.
- Set a content strategy for the company that aligns with the global marketing goals and the objectives and programs for the brand.
- Develop content and drive production in all formats including thought leadership papers, blogs, research reports, microsites, social media, etc.
- Build a strategy and manage all social media platforms to build brand awareness.
- Keyword research in coordination with business objectives to optimize existing content and uncover new opportunities.
- Ensure that all the work from departments maintains a consistent tone with the brand.
- Implementing a social media strategy around marketing objectives.
WHAT DO WE LOOK FOR?
--- Hard skills ---
- Native English speaker (or having an analogue level) is a must. Spanish will be a big plus.
- Several years of experience in social media management and/or content creation at an early stage, fast-growing tech startup, within an international environment, and ideally within SaaS.
- Highly collaborative and able to work in a fast growth, entrepreneurial environment.
- Experience in measuring the performance and effectiveness of social media / content campaigns.
- Passion about entrepreneurship and good understanding of the entrepreneur’s journey.
- SEO expertise.
- Strong creative writing focus on digital channels.
- Video content creation is a plus.
- Outstanding communications abilities.
- Used to collaborate with remote teams.
--- Soft skills ---
At the same time, we’re also interested in your skills that will make the day to day experience with the team a wonderful experience:
- We like working with proactive people with a “can do” mentality and a goal-oriented work style.
- Empathy runs in our DNA and understanding other points of view and necessities will make our work easier.
- Very well organized. You excel at taking a big idea and breaking it down into an actionable project, process, or tasks to execute on. You have great prioritization and focusing skills, and you believe in 80/20.
- Passion for your work and to keep on learning will help you to overcome the challenges that we have to face.
- You have a talent for simplifying complex ideas and making them happen. You don't get easily overwhelmed or stuck in planning mode.
- In order for our agile mindset to flourish we need our team to be comprised of intrapreneurs that make things happen and always think big.
- Comfortable working outside of the comfort zone if needed.
At Bridge for Billions, we are convinced that people are the differentiating factor in the success of any company and we believe that talent is more than just knowledge. It’s expressed in attitudes and abilities to relate with other teams and peoples.
We also love to grab lunch together and talk about what awesome weekends we’ve had! Only one rule, no shop talk at the lunch table! Long hours of work, but also of fun and beers (or sodas if beer’s not your thing) together!
WHAT DO WE HAVE FOR YOU?:
- Social Media / Content Creation role and responsibilities with great freedom to initiate own ideas.
- Work on something that matters, contribute to helping thousands of entrepreneurs from all over the world.
- The chance to shape the company by taking on a key role from an early stage.
- An international dynamic team of young professionals with lots of passion and a clear vision in a fast-growing startup.
- Flexible working hours and optional remote days.
-This position requires being based in Madrid.
- Compensation €20K – €25K.