1/3 of the food produced in the world is wasted. We are on a mission to fix that.
Too Good To Go is the world's number 1 app for fighting food waste. We reduce food waste by making surplus food from any food stores available to citizens. The magic of Too Good To Go has been spreading rapidly across Europe, with over 8,5 million meals saved in 9 countries to date.
We have big, big plans to grow rapidly and build an always stronger and bigger team of the most engaged and talented Waste Warriors.
The biggest part of our team consists on growing supply - increasing the number of partners saving meals on Too Good To Go. We therefore need an AWESOME Sales team and Sales Culture to move from 5000 partner stores in France today to more than 100 000 potential future partners. So how do we do that? That is where we need the expertise, hunger and experience of a super strong Head of Sales to join us!
Reporting directly to our French Founder and Country Manager, you will join the french management team to accomplish this ambitious mission and also become part of our Food Hero tribe of 200+ employees around Europe.
Be ready, this is an adventure : tough but exciting!!
- Your challenge : increasing sales performance while keeping our core values. Your sales team is a bunch of passionate Waste Warriors, they need to have stars in their eyes to run as fast as possible!
- Setting up and expanding sales and partnerships with national and international chains in France working closely with international sales teams
- Giving the keys to your team to reach their objectives and frame it in the most efficient way
- Day to day team management, running weekly/monthly meeting to build a productive, efficient and autonomous sales team
- Working with an expanding team, half of it being in place already and expecting a powerful leader!
- Developing the right incentives to drive performance and always overcome the next challenges
- Taking feedback as an opportunity to improve and as the proof of a trustful relationship! No one is perfect :)
- Structure and strategy
- Developing sales strategy : key accounts vs independents, how do we get them in the smartest way? What structure? What approaches?
- Working closely with the rest of the management team to develop a strong strategy for our biggest market!
- Foresee our future Sales challenges and always aim for more.
You should have:
- You’re the kind of inspiring leader people want to follow - you know how to make your team hungry and smash targets as well as taking their input!
- Strong sales experience and experience in leading and growing sales teams - you moved your previous sales team from 40 to 100, that’s perfect!
- You have a high-energy, honesty, efficiency and result-oriented working style
- Brilliant communication skills and the ability to translate ideas into actions and measurable objectives
- +3 years of experience in manager position, preferably in a fast-paced, high-growth business
- Technology is in your DNA. Experience in Start-ups is a plus
- You are a top of the class English speaker. All the communication in the global team will be in English
- Hands on experience on sales engines and marketplaces
- A good network within the food industry/restaurant industry (real bonus!)
- A true passion for sustainability and fighting food waste is a MUST - you know the urgency of change and action for the planet
- You’re creative, always full of ideas to implement new things
- You’re resourceful, always able to find another way to achieve your objective in the most efficient way
- You’re growth-minded, always seeking a step further and eager to make yourself and people grow
- You only see solutions and not problems
What do we offer?
- Being part of an exciting scale up with a strong mission, full of passion and with the ambition to change the world (and yeah, we mean that last part as well!)
- The experience of being part of a great team, local and international, working closely across functions and countries
- Independence and influence with a high mandate level and being close to the decision making
- Space to develop your ideas and your career in a multicultural team, in a fast growth company
- Central location in Paris
- A unique, challenging and fun place to work.