Who we are:
Hystra is a strategy consulting firm that works with business and social sector pioneers to design and implement hybrid strategies, innovative market-based approaches that are economically sustainable, scalable and eradicate social and environmental problems.
Hystra itself is a hybrid organization, a for-profit tool for social change. Hystra consists of a core team of full-time consultants and of a growing network of partners. We bring the skills and approaches of top tier strategy consulting to solve global issues in the developing world.
In close contact with managers and partners, you will help us:
- Research and analyze best practices on market-based approaches serving the “Base of the Pyramid”
- Prepare and conduct expert interviews (social entrepreneurs, business leaders, NGO managers, etc.)
- Review and analyze social enterprise business plans
- Prepare and present proposals and clients documents
- Actively participate in team meetings
You should combine an analytical spirit with a deep commitment to solving social issues and experience in the emerging world. More specifically, you will demonstrate the following skills:
- Excellent written and oral communication skills, including ease in conducting phone and face-to-face interviews, and proficiency in preparing a presentation in PowerPoint
- Strong quantitative skills, at ease with analyzing financial data and proficient in Excel
- Attention to details, commitment to follow-through and self-organization
- Excellent interpersonal skills, within a team as well as with clients and partners
- Fluency in both French and English, oral and written (non-negotiable requirement) –additional language a plus
- Experience with social media a plus
Lastly, you have previous work experience in a top management consulting firm or a demanding corporate environment, and work experience or long stay in a developing country.
To learn more and apply visit http://hystra.com/contact-us/