makesense brings together and supports engaged citizens, passionate entrepreneurs and forward-looking organizations to collectively tackle today’s social and environmental issues.
We help different stakeholders to unlock their potential to create positive impact through customized pathways of engagement. For citizens, we offer ways to learn and take action. For entrepreneurs, we offer programs to help strengthen their projects. For organizations, we offer programs to innovate and transform their practices.
In 7 years, we have supported 2,800 entrepreneurs, 35,000 citizens and 100 organizations.
We are an international team composed of 70+ people based in France, Mexico, Senegal, Ivory Coast, Lebanon, the Philippines and Peru. We like to think of ourselves as an innovation lab internally as we always experiment with new organizationational models that put autonomy, responsibility and kind heartedness at the heart of everything we do. Impact is as at the center of our work and we love to continuously learn and share our best practices.
Design and implement makesense marketing strategy
- Create content and advertise our commercial offers for companies and institutions
- Write interviews and client cases to showcase makesense know-how and projects
- Support our commercial team through lead generation campaigns (SEM-Google Adwords strategy, emailing…)
- Analyze and monitor our marketing campaign and bring continuous improvements
Coordinate the communication strategy and standardize the communication tools of the different teams
- Gather and analyse current communications and messages and build a common strategy adapted to our different targets
- Analyze and monitor the diffusion of our content and bring continuous improvements
- Train teams on the right messages in the communication of our brand to different audiences
- Update our communication materials (website, presentations, social media, newsletter)
- Support our community manager on our online strategy
- Answer to media requests and follow ups.
- Minimum 1 year of working experience, ideally with experiences in both companies or NGOs and in an communication / advertising or branding agency
- You have excellent writing skills.
- You love working with several teams and involve people towards a common goal.
- You are proactive and solution-driven
- Important : You are fluent in English and French
- You are comfortable with experimentation/failure
- Basic skills on marketing tools and implementation of corporate messages is a big plus
- You are passionate about online media and communication tools
- You're autonomous but can easily report and synchronize with others
- You communicate with confidence in front of different kinds of audiences
- You have strong organizational and coordination skills
- You are very pedagogue and loves to empower people