About you: Metric-driven, success-driven, passionate, go-getter attitude, willing to work within a team environment & flexible (remember - we’re a startup). Believe that marketing is a science more than an art, and put a strong emphasis on targets & metrics. Continually be looking for areas of improvement, more so than revolution, and run small experiments to test their ideas rather than planning out "the next big campaign”.
About your role: We need an inspirational leader to own B4B’s marketing strategy through a day to day execution. You will report to the CEO and manage a new growth marketing team of 3~4 people. You’ll play an essential role to maximize the relevance, use and conversion of Bridge for Billions software, helping the growth of the company (mostly through inbound marketing activities), as well as helping us improve our user experience on the platform.
Send us an email with your CV and LinkedIn profile to: email@example.com
- Be B4B’s growth engine, working directly with the founders to plan and implement cost-effective solutions to drive our sales.
- Develop and execute a vision for brand and community development
- Identify and implement the most promising growth opportunities, particularly in terms of lead generation and website traffic.
- Experiment with new approaches to achieve growth, creating viral loops and network effects.
- Plan and lead performance-driven customer acquisition campaigns across multiple channels
- Push forward and optimize online marketing (SEM, display, affiliate, retargeting)
- Gather and analyze performance data and continuously improve strategy and campaigns
- Develop marketing cooperations and partnerships (online and offline)
- Manage online marketing campaigns (SEM & Social) from creation, implementation, measurement and optimization.
- Develop and A/B test creative and attractive messaging and layouts for all users and touch points including web, email, social, B4B platform, etc.
- Advise on acquisition maximization tactics/lead generated based on consumer behavior and benchmarks.
- Lead content strategy based on consumer behavior and market trends, from creation, implementation, measurement and optimization.
- Monitor and optimize B4B’s CAC.
- Investigate and optimize the customer journeys to shorten all the acquisition, activation, conversion and retention cycles.
- Manage experiments, evaluate that lead generation maps toward activation and conversion target, and propose optimization or new strategies.
- Optimize online sales lead scoring, nurturing, and conversion for client and internal sales initiatives.
- Assist with business development, overseeing and proposing partnerships for Bridge for Billions to meet new audiences and build our brand.
- Marketing/business/engineering degree or equivalent work experience.
- Native-level or Fully Fluent English - MUST.
- Several years of digital marketing experience in tech/internet startups, ideally in SaaS, payments and/or product-centric startups.
- You love using stats and numbers to make decisions and prove your point
- Knowledge of growth hacking including black hat arts (ex: SEO, SEM, website scraping, lead generation, etc.) and white hat arts (ex: Content marketing, social media management, email campaigns, etc.)
- Skilled in working with CRM Tools, Email Marketing/automation tools, Landing Page Optimization Tools, SEM automation tools and Web Analytics.
- Knowledge of Marketing Automation (ex: Hubspot, Autopilot, ..)
- Process automation, efficiency, standardization
- Excellent organizational skills and ability to manage multiple simultaneous projects and resources.
- Fluent in how to translate ideas into executable plans with tangible results
- Proactive “can do” mentality and a goal-oriented work style
- Empathy and enjoy coordinating teams and understanding other’s point of views and needs
- Flexible enough to change your day-to-day duties if business needs to rethink current assets and campaigns to obtain better results
- Graphic design & video editing (a plus)
- Additional languages in particular Spanish are a plus
WHAT WE OFFER
- Marketing Director role and responsibilities with great freedom to initiate own ideas.
- Work on something that matters, contribute to helping thousands entrepreneurs from all over the world.
- The chance to shape the company by taking on a key role from an early stage
- Flexible working hours
- Compensation €30K – €45K
- Equity 0.0% – 1%
- Based in Madrid, the most fun city on this planet to live in ;)