You want to join a hyper-growth startup and you have commerce at heart, you want to work in an environment with rich technical and innovative challenge? BulldozAIR offers Business Developer internship to join their team and have a concrete impact on growth and acquisition of new customers and industry sectors.Company:
BulldozAIR is a fast growing start up company founded in 2012. Built in Paris and San Francisco, we had the opportunity to participate in Y Combinator last June (read about it on Les Echos and Maddyness) !
BulldozAIR is a visual task management application for construction projects. We collaborate with big groups, such as SNCF, Total, Air Liquide, Vinci and Carrefour to name a few. Taking off very fast, we are searching for new talents to join the adventure !Mission
We are looking for Business developer to participate in acceleration and adaptation of our solution, to insure conquer of new clients and to extend the application use to existing clients, industries or geographical zones. You will have following responsibilities:
- Identification of new sectors for commercial development of BulldozAIR.
- Research and qualification of leads obtained via: Linkedin, Web, CRM, trade shows, marketing;
- Correspondence with our existing clients about their needs: business, types of project;
- To show our solution value with online demonstration, in our office, in other offices or during professional events – in France and internationally;
- To be responsible for commercial relations with big accounts via demonstrations, technical or commercial offers and negotiations – interlocutor level is often TOP Management;
- Put a suitable commercial offer and ensure commercial closing;
- Insure business expansion within our existing clients;
- Student Bac+4 and more, you know how to build and maintain relationship of trust.
- You are able to negotiate and to face objections tin order to insure sales objectives.
- You are empathetic, able to feel others emotions and diffuse difficult commercial situations.
- You are positive by nature.
- You pay attention to the details and always work in client’s best interest.
- Excellent level of grammar and orthography.
- Good level of computing or Web.
- 1st experience in sales or marketing (even associative).
- Good presentation.
- Working in a young international environment (employees of different nationalities), with friendly and bright people.
- Happy hours every week.
- Working in a building where 40 other startups have their offices.
- Motivating performance bonus.
- Learn methods of Business development, sales and negotiation.
- Mixed team M/F.
- CDI is a possibility.
- Location: Paris 15- Incubator Boucicaut.
- Dates: as soon as possible for, 4 months minimum.
- Compensation according to the experience, bonuses according to the result.