- You will develop an effective strategy for our European advocacy work and mobilise the local
REScoops to join forces.
- You will analyse the European legal framework for energy and keep an eye on how EU
Member States are implementing guidelines and directives. You will identify potential
barriers for energy democracy, REScoops, renewable energy, smart grid, storage and system
integration technologies and make recommendations for an improved legal framework.
- You will frequently have policy meetings with EU institution representatives, policy makers,
European networks of local authorities, NGO’s and other related sector federations. You will
there actively support renewable energy, energy democracy, smart grid, storage and system
- You will organise high level conferences and attend dissemination events where you will
appear as a key note speaker or a panellist.
- You are an outstanding team player who is ready to work in an international context.
- You have a strong will for goal achievement and a high efficiency rate.
- You can work independently, handle responsibilities and respect deadlines.
- You are able and willing to precisely account for time use and project management.
- Your English is fluent and knowledge of additional languages is a strong asset.
- You have a relevant Master’s degree or you can be considered equally by experience.
- You have at least 3 years of work experience in an advocacy position.
- You have a strong analytic mind and you are able to synthesise.
- You have outstanding communication skills, both written and spoken.
- You are familiar with energy related legal frameworks.
- You know how the decision making process at the EU level works.
- You have a strong knowledge of energy and competition regulations.
- You have affinity with the cooperative movement and the ICA-principles.
- You are a flexible person that is willing to travel on occasion.