- < 15 persons
PUR Projet, founded in 2008 by Tristan Lecomte (HEC, Founder of Alter Eco, Ashoka fellow, Young Global Leader 2013) is a company specialized in providing “insetting” services to corporations and businesses, to manage, reduce, and offset their social and environmental impacts within their supply chains, products and services. PUR Projet develops high-impacts community ecosystems management projects at the core of business supply chains, mainly through agroforestry, reforestation and forest conservation, which create long-term unrivalled value shared between the company, the local communities, and society as a whole.
PUR Projet is structured into two operational poles:
- PUR Projet, based in Paris, works with PUR Projet clients to define and manage their insetting programs. The different phases of an insetting program include: impact assessment and supply chains studies, program definition, program coordination in collaboration with client’s teams, definition of monitoring frameworks, communication on the projects activities and outcomes, and development of marketing or co-financing strategies to involve final consumers or other partners.
- PUR Development, based in Singapore, implements on the ground the projects and supply chain activities constitutive of the programs designed for PUR Projet’ clients. PUR Development also runs the PUR Lab initiative, in charge of measuring and valuing all ecosystem, social and economic services provided by the projects.
The Project Officer will:
− Support program managers with one specific PUR Projet client (30 to 50% of his/her time): assist on deliverables, support new project proposals;
− Support program managers with punctual assignments (reporting, benchmarks, supply chain analysis and other deliverables);
− Proactively analyse new funding opportunities (eg: foundations, call for projects) and prepare application files;
− Design project proposals aligned with PUR Projet commercial strategy for new or existing prospects in partnership with project developers and program managers.
The project officer will report to program managers (Marie Baranger, Albéric Pottier et Camille Le Stradic) with frequent direct interactions with PUR Projet General Manager Europe (Vincent Rabaron).
The Project Officer will be working in a dynamic environment and dealing with both national and international interlocutors.
Many opportunities to show initiative, analysis capacities and pro-activism.
- Gap year or end-of-studies internship
- Student from a top French engineering or business school or top US or UK universities
- Previous internship experience as consultant in leading management consulting firms or private equity funds. Similar experience in a challenging and demanding environment will also be considered.
- Desire to commit and dedicate his/her experience and energy to a unique socio-environmental business experience, driven by a strong will to contribute to the integration of climate change risks into the world economy
- Attracted by SMB / start-up environment
- Key skills required: autonomous, high self-requirement level, independent, proactive, dynamic
- Professional fluency in French and English
- Excellent knowledge of Microsoft Office
Monthly allowance: Upon profile + 50% transport + Tickets Restaurant
Internship start: August/September 2016