While the app backend will make job recommendations based on rich datasets and complex algorithms, the user should find the frontend simple and a pleasure to use.
You will work with our product and tech team every week for a 2-hour brainstorm and design session in our office in Lyon. You will build UI prototypes on the fly during the brainstorm.Requirements
- Before all, great motivation and interest in the project
- Notably, an understanding of Pôle Emploi and the unemployment situation in France
- Fluent in French
- Fluent in English
- UX/UI skills of information architecture and user flow
- Ability to have UI ideas and recommendation on the spot, and to make mockups look beautiful in a heartbeat :)
- Great teamwork skills (listening skills, open-mindedness, pro-activity, knowing how to get and give feedback...)
You will have the chance to work on a unique project that can really make a difference for people that are struggling with their professional life.
You will work with a team of very experienced entrepreneurs and engineers that have helped build some of the greatest tech company of Silicon Valley
>> APPLY HERE ! <<