Your Mission: Make the our coworking, the Dare Space, the hub of social innovation in Rabat, and all of Morocco. The Office Manager ensures that day-to-day life at the Dare Space runs smoothly, by supporting Dare Inc.’s startups, managing the coworking space, and organizing stellar events.
Position: Full time (and then some)
Key responsibilities :
Ensure logistics for events, workshops and conference held at the Dare Space and elsewhere
Source new speakers
Coordinate with speakers, caterers, volunteers and contractors to ensure our events run smoothly
Collaborate with the marketing team to promote events
Manage reservations and billing of Dare Space rentals
Maintain the Dare Space’s inventory
Run and create an amazing DareSpace Community
Manage our coworkers
Ensure that coworkers have all the services and amenities they need
Ensure that coworkers pay their bills
Attract new coworkers to the space
Provide program and administrative support for the Dare Inc. incubation program
We want someone who (Qualifications)
- Loves to put on events for people- who views them as a place where community is built and where humanity is expressed. We’re looking for someone who wakes up in the morning and thinks about how they can design new ways for people to connect, who loves hosting dinner parties at their house, and who might volunteer to plan a wedding! You live for this stuff!
- Really enjoys talking to people! You will constantly engage individuals coming through the door of the Dare Space, making them feel immediately welcome and doing whatever it takes to make them comfortable and feel like part of the MCISE Family
- Is comfortable under pressure. You’ll need to keep a lot of balls in the air and be in a lot of places at once!
- Has an uncompromising record of punctuality, hospitality, and organizational capability
- Knows that the “magic is in the details” and pay attention to the small things that make a difference when it comes to making people feel amazing
- Constantly looks around for ways to improve the Dare Space and be aware that the buck stops with you.
- Is able to delegate tasks effectively to the rest of the team (this can be like herding cats!)
- Is willing to tackle projects without much guidance/structure. We are three years old, so while we have some structure, you will also be called upon to build structure. You can show us how you have stepped into ambiguous and disorganized situations and brought structure.
- Has worked for a startup or in a startup environment, and/or have worked in supporting startups to grow. You are willing to work beyond the job description, wear many hats, and roll with constant change.
- Is a committed changemaker. You have a passion for social change, and you’ve put that passion into action by volunteering for, working for, or starting your own NGO, project, or social enterprise.
- Speaks and writes fluently in English, French, and Arabic.