Gold of Bengal aims at developing the use of jute natural fiber in composite applications as an alternative to glass fiber and to diversify the Bangladeshi industry.
- To lead research and development on jute fibers and reinforcements, agro-composites and processes to generate technical, economic and environmental viable innovations
- To ensure the technology transfer to local jute manufacturers and composite industrials
- To lead and active promotion and education both internationally and locally to open new markets and launch our products
On going :
- In 2015 Gold of Bengal is coming with a Bangladeshi partner-manufacturer, CPHD, to launch the commercial development of its first innovation: the Pàt, a special fabric designed for composite applications. The goal: to transfer this technology while launching the production and the distribution.
- In parallel, GOB, carries out R&D missions and prototyping for international buyers.
2. Mission: Sales and marketing developmentThe mission is focusing 75% on the commercial development of the Pat product and 25% on the commercial development of the JUTE LAB program. You will have to:
a. Ensure the Pàt sales
- Actualization of the sales strategy (to understand the product, market organization and needs, to target the buyers and to work on the commercial pitch) and to conduct outlets prospection
- Clients'projects follow-up ( understand technical needs, identify adapted product, advice on the process and communication )
- Orders monitoring (gather orders and relay them to the production team, ensure the payment and make the follow-up!...)
- Actualization of the promotion tools (brochure, web, news letter)
- Representation during showrooms, conferences...
- Press relations
- Identify markets and R&D trends
- Target and approach futur partnerships (research, communication, industrial development...)
The mission will be shaped by the project progress and your initiatives!
4. Requirements to apply
a. Professional skills:
- Previous experience in sales and marketing or entrepreneurship project
- Fluent in English