What is MakeSense?
MakeSense turns the talents, skills and connections of thousands of individuals around the world into unique superpowers to help Social Entrepreneurs. It works thanks to a community of 1,500 friends in 100 cities around the world spotting entrepreneurs and mobilizing on their challenges. To support better this community and develop MakeSense to its new ambitious goals we are looking for a creative and passionate individual to become our new community developer for Europe and work hand in hand with the community developers of Asia (based in Philippines), South America (based in Mexico) and Africa (based in Dakar). By taking this position you will work from our office in Paris (the SenseSpace in Bastille) with MakeSense executive team, directly with Chloé, the global community development coordinator.
You role will be to design & implement community strategies, campaigns & partnerships in close relationship with the MakeSense community around the world. On top of any skills, we're most of all looking for an individual passionate about social entrepreneurship who will always make it easier for community members to connect and create online & in real life.
After a proper training you will be in charge of :
• Sourcing & framing challenges of social entrepreneurs,
• Supporting the community in creating and formalizing methods to crack and solve all types of challenges
• Create & implement communication campaigns to mobilize around identified challenges on Social Media
• Help organize special events and deliver trainings
• Manage and create new partnerships in Europe
• Assess and follow up on the Social impact of the project with MakeSense members.
Knowledge & Skills required
- Fluent in English and French
- You're passionate about Social Business and have a good understanding of the sector worldwide.
- You have successfully managed project involving different kind of organizations : corporates, public institutions, student associations.
- One year of professional experience post diploma (internship included) : experience in Innovation positions & understanding of design thinking highly appreciate
- You have already made presentations and talks in front of important audiences
- You apply the rules of the lean start-up in any initiative you take. You thrive in fast paced and uncertain environment
- You're a professional networker & connector
- You're autonomous but can easily report and synchronize with others
- You don’t mind working with flexible hours. Lots of events might happen in the evenings or weekends
• Start ASAP
• CDD (fixed term contract) 6 months - renewable
• Events often happens on evenings and weekends
• 1500-2000 euros gross salary (depending on the level of experience)