– DEVELOPMENT OF AN INNOVATIVE CONCEPT (MY DANONE PROJECT) - A DOUBLE EXPERIENCE WITH STAGIAIRES SANS FRONTIÈRES -
Stagiaires Sans Frontières (Intern Without Borders) is developing a new concept : shared internship between a company (80%) and a non-profit organization (20%).
Our ambition is to reinvent internship and to foster relationships between the corporate world and social innovators through young people’s energy and commitment.
Stagiaires Sans Frontières is in charge of the first phase of recruiting process. Partner companies carry out the second phase.
Once recruited, you will be affected to a social impact mission in one of our partner organizations, depending on your profile and the causes you support.
To participate in this double project, of which you are the hero, visit: www.stagiairessansfrontieres.com
Danone is one of the most dynamic companies in the agri-food industry. Its mission is to bring health through food to the largest number. Danone has more than 100 000 employees on 5 continents in the world, and is a leader in 4 areas : dairy products, water, early life nutrition and medical nutrition.
Danone employees conceive models that create economic, social and environmental value. This is what makes Danone unique, with a “something special inside”. This pledge for a different type of company has enabled the firm to develop a true identity that appears in the style of management. The management at Danone is concerned with both economic and ethical values.
Danone is engaging in a partnership with Stagiaires Sans Frontières as part of its double economic and social project.
You will join the Danone Professional Central Team in charge of developing the Away From Home (AFH) Business around the world. The AFH Channel is made of customers dealing with “out of home’ points of sales such as quick service restaurants, canteens, hotels, gas stations, schools, hospitals…
Focused on the waters and dairy categories, the team has two main roles :
1. Develop innovation projects and tools in order to develop the AFH Business locally (in coordination with with Danone countries)
2. Manage relations and close deals with International customers such as McDonalds, Starbucks, Sodexo, Accor…
My Danone Project
My Danone is the main innovation led by the Central Team. It’s a breakthrough concept : a new consumer experience where the consumer gets a cup of yoghurt freshly dispensed in front of his eyes and adds the toppings of his choice.
This innovative concept implies the development of a new business model dedicated to the AFH Clients.
You will therefore be part of an ongoing experimental project as the concept is currently being tested in several key areas.
Attached to a Danone Professional Marketing Manager, you will join a very multicultural and dynamic team that is the point of contact of all the Danone Professional Teams Worldwide. You will be in constant interaction with both global and local key accounts managers within the company (France, Spain, U.S, Benelux…). You will also deal with external clients, communication agencies and companies partnered with My Danone concept.
You will support the development and worldwide promotion of My Danone Project by :
- Tracking sales, Point of Sales (POS) execution and consumers and operators feedbacks
- Build monthly sales tracking
- Lead consumers/operators interviews (Subway, Carrefour…)
- Track POS execution and gather best practices
- Leading implementation of activation plan in new customers
- Developing My Danone toolkit
- Organizing the 2016 My Danone presence in the biggest EU food trade show
- Support on ad hoc marketing analysis on AFH market/shoppers profiles
- Support in organizing workshops with countries
One day per week, 20% of your time at work, you will carry out a strong added value mission at one of our partner non-profit organizations.
Amongst these partners, you may work with: Make Sense, Emmaus Connect, Emmaus Défi, Siel Bleu, YMCA France, Femmes pour le dire Femmes pour agir…
The mission at one of these organizations will be attributed to you later on depending on their needs and depending on your profile.
The Stagiaires Sans Frontières projects require a large level of autonomy, to be proactive, strong adaptability, as well as a great motivation to be part of a double experience.
Having completed a bachelor’s degree, you are ideally specialized in marketing or trade. You are business-oriented and are curious about the sector, the competition and are eager to build recommendations that are adapted to each client.
You are also :
- Open-minded : you will be in touch with international representatives within a multicultural team
- Curious : you like to learn about new projects and innovations
- Autonomous : you are able to work on your own and you like to defend your ideas
- Adaptable : you are capable of working in a demanding environment and are flexible when facing contingencies.
Priori experience in a similar field is appreciated
- You speak English fluently : the majority of your missions will be executed in English.
- You know how to use Excel and PowerPoint.
Your Role: Bring a fresh vision, your enthusiasm for engagement and you bright ideas to the two structures that will welcome you.
You will be part of the first class of Stagiaires Sans Frontières in France, and therefore to execute a pro bono mission in a non-profit organization.
You will be a pioneer and your implication and motivation will be key to the success of this double experience!
- Address : 17 boulevard Haussmann, 75009, Paris
- Type of contract : internship
- Start : September 2015
- Duration : 6 months
- Configuration : 4 days in a company, 1 day in a non-profit organization.
- Compensation : 1120€/month (BAC+4) à 1300€/month (BAC+5)
- Evolution : a successful experience can lead to a full-time job on the field or to another internship inside the Group