The intern supports the Managing Director Europe in day-to-day management of best-practice sharing, program development, highlighting grant and fundraising opportunities and writing grant proposals. In addition administrative tasks, travel arrangements and expense reports will be handled.
- Create a best practice-sharing and partner framework for European Enactus countries.
- Develop monthly European newsletter
- Research of EU fundraising and grant opportunities
- Research of foundations and foundational grant opportunities
- Develop and write selected grant proposals
- Administrative tasks such as expense reports and booking travel arrangements
- Complete other related duties as assigned.
EDUCATION, EXPERIENCE AND CERTIFICATIONS
- Enrolled or finished Bachelor or Masters program/degree
- No preferred study background
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS AND ABILITIES
- Strong planning and organizational skills are required.
- Must have a results driven approach to tasks and projects.
- Excellency in verbal and written English and French. Proficiency in a German and/or Polish is a plus.
- Ability to manage multiple projects and deadlines in a fast-paced environment.
- Ability to prioritize work.
- Ability to work with constituents at all levels
- Must have strong computer skills to include all MS Office products with emphasis on Excel, PowerPoint and OneNote and the ability to learn new database and computer programs.
Knowledge of MailChimp is a plus