MakeSense turns the talents, skills and connections of thousands of individuals around the world into unique superpowers to help Social Entrepreneurs. It works thanks to a community of friends in a hundred cities around the world spotting entrepreneurs and mobilizing on their challenges.
To support better this community and develop MakeSense to its new ambitious goals we're looking for a creative and passionate individual to become our first Partnership Ninja.
By taking this position you'll work from our office in Paris (the SenseCube) with MakeSense Co-Founders (Leila & Christian), the Community Developpers (Chloé & Lorena) and all the fulltime team!
You role will be to create and monitor meaningful and innovative partnerships to increase the impact of MakeSense for its members and beneficiaries. For the last 3 years, MakeSense was lucky to have great partners. As MakeSense is scaling up, future partnerships are key to ensure we reach our objectives in a sustainable way. On top of any skills, we're most of all looking for an individual passionate about Social Business who will always make it easier for community members to connect and create online & in real life.
After a proper training you will be in charge of :
• Coordinating and Assessing the impact of existing partnerships,
• Create new partnerships in France and worldwide,
• Work in close coordination with the community developers for communication and community engagement around partnerships,
• Create, improve and share the tools to create, monitor and assess partnerships,
• Design events and challenge-solving workshops,
Knowledge & Skills :
- Fluent in English and French
- You're passionate about Social Business and have a good understanding of the sector worldwide.
- You have successfully managed project involving different kind of organizations: corporates, public institutions, student associations.
- You have already created and managed win-win partnerships
- You apply the rules of the lean start-up in any initiative you take. You thrive in fast paced and uncertain environment
- You're a professional networker & connector
- You are an organized person, you can handle several projects at the same time.
- You're autonomous but can easily report and synchronize with others
• Start in September
• Internship 6 months
• Events often happens on evenings and weekends
• 750€ salary + Transportation