Why Uniloan ? A word from the founders:
As most of us, we went to school and had to pay a lot of money for it. So, like almost 600 000 students every year, we tried to get a loan to finance our study. This is where we realized how difficult it was for students to access bank financing without having parents with a high level of income as guarantors.
To solve this major issue, we have decided to create Uniloan to give access to higher education by removing financial barriers.
We are now looking for someone to join us to develop key partnerships with schools, governments, and NGO organizations from the education sectors.
What you’ll do:
- Participate in the partnership strategy development and identify relevant organizations
- Translate established strategy into an action plan and execute it
- Contact key stakeholders and build communication channels
- Build communication material and pitch Uniloan concept to decision-makers in order to establish durable partnerships
- Contact student associations to promote Uniloan
- Identify fundraising opportunities with government bodies (Local, National and European level), foundations, and other relevant entities
What we are looking for:
- Autonomous, entrepreneur, and self-starter person, with a “can-do attitude”
- Outstanding communication skills, both oral and written
- Commercial acumen
- Pitch builder (Powerpoint/Canva)
- Currently studying in Business School
- Previous experience in the partnership/ commercial development
- A taste for Fintech and Education
Le contrat : En stage ou en alternance
Lieu : A distance, télétravail
Commencement : dès que possible!