1/3 of the food produced in the world is wasted. We are on a mission to fix that.
Too Good To Go is the world’s number 1 app for fighting food waste. We reduce food waste by making surplus food from any food stores available to citizens.
The magic of Too Good To Go has been expanding rapidly across Europe and now also the US, with over 77 million meals saved across 15 countries to date.
We have big, big plans to grow rapidly and build an always stronger and bigger team of the most engaged and talented Waste Warriors.
That is why we are looking for 3 Team Lead Outbound in charge of the Regional Expansion to help us recruit, grow and develop the sales team.
One for the North/East Region
One for the West Region
& One for the South Region
Please specify in your application in which region you would like to be based.
Reporting directly to the Head of Sales New Business, you’ll be part of the French sales team to accomplish this ambitious mission and also become part of our Waste Warriors tribe of 1050+ employees around Europe.
Are you ready to be the change you want to see in the world?
If so, continue reading.
Our store partnerships are the life-blood of our business - in this role, you will lead the team responsible for acquiring new independent stores at full speed across strategic areas in France.
This is a great challenge for a hungry and driven Sales professional willing to recruit, structure, lead and nurture an enthusiastic sales team in a fast-paced environment without losing sight of our mission.
The team will grow from 4 to 20+.
Your goal will be to maximize sales performance by providing leadership to the independent sales team and developing structures, methods and strategies to support the team as it grows.
- Recruit, develop and build the team: Using your in-depth knowledge and experience of different sales methodologies you will ensure the team fulfill their potential and constantly train, coach, mentor and support them for peak performance.
- Lead the Region Team and make the most of these areas, while maintaining a positive, energetic and motivating work environment. You will provide leadership by coaching, inspiring and engaging your team. You will ensure the effective fulfillment of objectives and deadlines assigned on an individual and team basis and adherence to agreed team KPIs.
- Inspire & Empower: Champion a high-performance sales culture within the team to support our mission and business objectives.
- Structure and Optimize: Identify key performance drivers and set up the right team structures and processes for exponential growth.
- Strategy and market mapping: Analyse the French market to identify geographic and segment opportunities for growth and build the plan for optimum results.
- Leadership and Management: Your role is to inspire and empower your team : you set the vision, the ambition and make sure your experts have everything they need to run their own area of ownership. You lead with trust and share our values
- Strong experience (7+ years) from leading sales teams, with a focus on outbound market penetration.
- Salesforce and Excel are a must have.
- You thrive when given freedom and accountability for results and enjoy setting ambitious goals for your team.
- You have developed a sales function in a fast-growing business, continuously searching for better ways of working based on the various sales methodologies.
- You believe in preparation and anticipation and have set the bar higher for your previous teams.
- You are highly organised and can build structures and processes that meet business needs.
- You are commercially highly astute with proven problem-solving and influencing skills and are able to draw on those skills to set the bar high and get team members to perform at their absolute best constantly.
- You are a make-it-happen person and excited to roll up your sleeves.
- This mission implies to travel 75% of the time across France.
You should also have:
- A true passion for sustainability and fighting food waste is a MUST - you know that food waste is a big beast to fight and that we can do it only if we fight together as Waste Warriors with no ego.
- You care, always look out for our consumers, our partners and colleagues. Caring is also about the way we do business. You do the right thing and eager to make yourself and people grow
- You want to raise the bar, we have sky-high expectations and we shoot to exceed them. This means taking big bets and demanding excellence from ourselves and others. We always push for more. Every single time. You work smart, smash barriers and elevate one another.
- You know how to keep it simple: our ambitions are bold but our solutions are simple. We want to keep it that way. You only see solutions and know how to break problems into smaller bits.
- You want to be part of building a legacy: we’re doing big things and we know it. We have an incredible opportunity to inspire the world and we’re proud of the change we’re driving. This place is special and we enjoy being part of the ride every day.