Program Manager Industry & Services
Location : Paris (11th)
Travel: 10-20% of the time
Start Date: April 2021
Full time position
WHO WE ARE
Pur Projet is a global leader in supply chain sustainability. We develop socio-economic projects within the supply chains of our Corporate Partners. Through the economic and social empowerment of local communities and the introduction of sustainable development initiatives at the agricultural level, PUR Projet seeks to address climate change, Whileregenerating and preserving the ecosystems upon which these supply chains depend. Many of PUR Projet’s projects fall within the categories of insetting, regenerative agriculture, agroforestry, forest conservation and landscape restoration. PUR Projet is a mission company and B Corp which employes over 80 people in 14 countries and 9 legal entities around theworld. www.purprojet.com
PUR Projet is recruiting a Program Manager for the Industry & Services Business Unit
PUR Projet is looking for a Program manager with a demonstrated interest in environmental sustainability and how sustainability can be developed through corporate action. The Industry and Services team is specifically looking for someone with an interest in and/or experience in the services sector (Finance, Technology, Consulting, etc.) to manage partnerships involving ecosystem restoration projects and the purchase of carbon credits, and to creatively identify opportunities for partnership.
Primary responsibilities will include :
- Program management : day to day follow-up of projects coordinating closely with the project team in the field; manage relationships with customers, budget tracking and negotiations with clients; reporting of activities, facilitation of steering committees with the client, etc.
- Business development : develop proposals for new or existing clients that address their CSR objectives while creating strong environmental and social benefits in the countries where projects are developed;
As a key member of the Industry & Services team, you will work under the sector lead and contribute to the design and implementation of the business development strategy and overall operations of the business unit.
If you have demonstrated excellent commercial and program management skills in consulting firms, international companies, or other private or public organizations, you are passionate about ecosystem restoration and social issues, and want to have a strong impact, this position is for you!
We are looking for a candidate with:
• Master Degree in Business/Engineering/Social Sciences/Development. A degree relating to Environmental Sustainability topics and specifically knowledge or past work experience on carbon markets is a strong plus.
• Successful 4 to 5 years work experience with a proven ability to develop and sell sustainability initiatives to clients, manage complex programs and multiple stakeholders, and communicate complex topics effectively to non-experts. Experience working in rural communities on agriculture/forestry projects is a plus
• Any experience related to carbon, climate, agroforestry, social and environmental policy, corporate social responsibility, circular economy, digital transformation, business development, or consulting is an asset
• Strong desire to commit and dedicate his/her energy to restoring and protecting natural ecosystems and supporting sustainable livelihoods of smallholder farmer communities.
• An “intrapreneurship” spirit is a must (dynamic, creative, takes initiative), rigorous and able to comfortably analyze data and synthesize findings, excellent writing and oral presentation skills, great people skills (able to work with an international team and clients)
• Professional fluency in French and English. Other languages would be an asset.
• Proficient in the use of Microsoft Excel and Powerpoint
How can you apply?
Send your CV (before April 6th) to: email@example.com and firstname.lastname@example.org with the subject “PM I&S First Name + Last Name” to request a telephone interview. The final two stages of the recruitment process will be a case study and a team fit test. Please be prepared to have two references.