The role of the marketing associate:
• Develop marketing initiatives for high-visibility brands that drive awareness, acquisition.
• Generate high-quality blog/article and social media content.
• Oversee production of marketing content (videos, articles, PR, website content management).
• Partner and coordinate creatives, bloggers, medias and external content teams
on creative development to attract quality traffic and enquiries. Provide clear
direction ensuring all conceptual and creative ideas meet objectives, key sales
strategies and timelines, while being executed flawlessly.
• Occasionally represent the company at networking Offgrid events.
• Build a deep understanding of the rural electrification sector and its stakeholders through research and networking in order to maintain a forward-
looking marketing strategy into the Off-grid / Solar Home System / Pay-As-You-
• Analyze event and web/traction marketing results.
• Design and implement processes to monitor and control resources, budget, risks
and quality.Candidate profile:
• +3 years of experience in marketing/communication (PR, blogging/digital or
• Previous experiences in e-business is a plus.
• In-depth knowledge and understanding of social media platforms (Twitter,
YouTube, LinkedIn, Instagram, Facebook, etc.) and how they can be leveraged to
achieve business goals.
• Entrepreneurial mind-set, not afraid to take initiatives or make proposals and
then see them through to completion.
• Enthusiastic, self-motivated and passionate about developing world projects and
• Ability to balance day-to-day execution and big-picture thinking.
• Excellent organizational skills, attention to detail.
• Demonstrates the ability to manage people in a multicultural environment and
is eager to discover new cultures and ways of working.
• Has native/fluent proficiency in English and excellent writing skills.
• Having a Google analytics certification is a plus.
• Good notions of French is a plus.Compensation and details:
• Start date: Summer 2018.
• Duration: Permanent/Long term.
• Location: Flexible, with offices in Valencia, Spain, and travel to operational branch
(Tanzania) and to networking events (worldwide) likely.
• All business-related expenses paid.
• Compensation to be discussed.About the company:
Solaris Offgrid designs and manufactures integrated solutions to foster an affordable and
sustainable energy access in off-grid areas. To do so, we run our own field operations in
Africa where we have provided electricity to +20,000 people over the last 2 years
(through Solaris Tanzania) and offer support packages (mix of hardware, software and
training components) to other organisations in developing countries eager to provide a
greater access to energy in developing countries. Get more information atwww.solarisoffgrid.com