Become a part of a fast-growing, young and dynamic scale-up (about fifty talents now, and counting!), where you will contribute to making the world a better place!
Too Good To Go fights day-to-day food waste by helping food stores and restaurants to sell their unsold products at low prices.
Launched in France about 3 years ago, and present in 14 other countries, Too Good To Go meets a crazy success: in only a few months, more than 10 000 stores and restaurants all around France have joined the adventure and, together with Too Good To Go, saved more than 17 million meals in total from the garbage bins in Europe!
You can apply either in French or in English. A perfect use of French is mandatory for this position.
Reporting directly to our Key Partner Manager Specialist, you will join the French Success team to accomplish this ambitious mission and also become part of our Waste Warriors tribe of 1050+ employees around Europe.
Are you ready to be the change you want to see in the world?
If so, continue reading.
As part of the Key Partner Management team, your main mission will be to :
assist in building long-term relationships with successful, impactful and engaged partners, focusing on 3 major Supermarkets accounts which is a big potential for the future of Too Good To Go.
With a fast-growing number of stores, the challenge is greater every day as we need to maintain our excellence mindset while scaling our actions. That is why we need you to strengthen our team.
We need a multitasked to realize missions such as :
- Support the team to be in tight contact with our partners on a daily basis and be as helpful as you can to make sure they have an amazing experience with Too Good To Go and become real ambassadors of the food waste revolution
- Ensure a best-in-class service quality: your main mission is to provide the best experience possible to our partners; make sure they put all their residual waste on Too Good To Go; reward the top-performers, do the follow-up on the inactive stores, provide inspiring newsletters to our whole portfolio, etc. Channels are various from emailing, to calling to visiting stores.
- Negotiation and persuasion: you use your best arguments to convince stores to keep saving meals and to stay with us as long as possible
- Analytics: Follow up on performance KPIs
- Learn how to measure and how to challenge the impact of your actions to always improve your results
- Following up with the stores: you will keep the relationship with the store to set things up well and maximize their impact
- You have brilliant communication skills (terrific talker and good listener) and great interpersonal skills, with the ability to adapt your language to any kind of audience
- You like to be challenged, to reach your targets and even overcome it
- Zero fear of the phone and the tenacity to keep trying when things get tough.
- You are autonomous and organized in your work. You know how to efficiently prioritize tasks and deliver awesome work and how to schedule your time to handle and follow several projects at the same time
- You are a fast learner and can quickly be operational on your missions. You are not afraid of what is new, and you are interested in discovering new tools.
- You like analytics and are not afraid of Excel
- You love to optimize operational performance & processes.
- You are both fluent in French & English.
- Previous experience in a start-up or in the retail sector is a plus, as well as advanced skills in Excel & Google Spreadsheet
You should have:
- A true passion for sustainability and fighting food waste is a MUST - you know that food waste is a big beast to fight and that we can do it only if we fight together as Waste Warriors with no ego.
- You care, always look out for our consumers, our partners and colleagues. Caring is also about the way we do business. You do the right thing and eager to make yourself and people grow
- You want to raise the bar, we have sky-high expectations and we shoot to exceed them. This means taking big bets and demanding excellence from ourselves and others. We always push for more. Every single time. You work smart, smash barriers and elevate one another.
- You know how to keep it simple: our ambitions are bold but our solutions are simple. We want to keep it that way. You only see solutions and know how to break problems into smaller bits.
- You want to be part of building a legacy: we’re doing big things and we know it. We have an incredible opportunity to inspire the world and we’re proud of the change we’re driving. This place is special and we enjoy being part of the ride every day.