At moka.care, we believe that mental health should be a priority for every company. Through individual and group therapy or coaching sessions, we make it possible for everyone to talk about anything, at the right time and, most importantly, with the right person. Alongside our psychologists, coaches and therapists, we help companies take action for the well-being of their teams, and achieve healthy and sustainable growth.
Since our creation in January 2020, more than 60 companies (L'Oreal, Spendesk, Qonto, Engie, Castalie, etc.) have joined moka.care, and we now have over 15,000 employees covered.
While always keeping a sustainable vision of team growth, moka is growing fast with already 25 people onboard! But we're not stopping there and want our team to keep growing, to help us make mental accessible to as many people as possible.
Why do we need you?
Help us to own our growth! As As a Sales Executive, your mission will be to develop our partnership companies portfolio in each segment (SMBs and enterprise).
Daily you will:
- Be in charge of delivering consistent and predictable revenue growth from new companies in your segment.
- Be owner of the full sales cycle, and its improvement, from lead to close. You identify your prospects, you reach them (by phone, email...), you qualify them.
- Generate your own pipeline by chasing for leads, working network, sourcing referrals, attending shows, and maintaining relationships with lost opportunities.
- Evangelize moka.care in the community and network, serving as a brand ambassador.
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams (ie, Customer Success, Operations, Marketing, Product …) in order to deliver delightful experience to our customers and users.